What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what I want to do with my life. I don't have any dreams or passions. All I want is financial independence. Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my life.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's on Netflix. I like the 18th century.

huuno the Duchess movie was a terrible, terrible, story of telling of a magnificent woman. Really a shame.

I watched for the costume, houses, decors etc etc

The actors portraying the characters got them good too but the dialogue and story is poor.

They should have hired me.

huuno the Duchess movie was a terrible, terrible, story of telling of a magnificent woman. Really a shame.

I watched for the costume, houses, decors etc etc

The actors portraying the characters got them good too but the dialogue and story is poor.

They should have hired me.

LOOL!

Most of the time I watch for the decor too.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would have started the movie with the young duchess competiting to get the duke for marriage with other ladies. In real life it was a fierce campaign lead by the duchess mother.

then make the wedding look spectacular! lol Every body love a big wedding.

Her mother would have had a big part in the movie,

Then she gets the man, then she realizes she made a mistake, but then says fk it, i am going to enjoy the prestige and glamour

Then she goes to paris and leaves a life of wonder & fun

and comes back to reunite with husband and live happily ever after

oh wait maybe make a drama out of who gave birth to the son and heir!

her or her best friend who both slept with the duke

I would have started the movie with the young duchess competiting to get the duke for marriage with other ladies. In real life it was a fierce campaign lead by the duchess mother.

then make the wedding look spectacular! lol Every body love a big wedding.

Her mother would have had a big part in the movie,

Then she gets the man, then she realizes she made a mistake, but then says fk it, i am going to enjoy the prestige and glamour

Then she goes to paris and leaves a life of wonder & fun

and comes back to reunite with husband and live happily ever after

oh wait maybe make a drama out of who gave birth to the son and heir!

her or her best friend who both slept with the duke

You've read too many novels.

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
@Saredo

est-ce tu pense un site pareille a somalispot pourrai avoir du potentielle pour la communauté djiboutienne en langue francaise? djibnet.com c chiant et pas moderne. Imagine un forum de telle facon pour notre peuple. :ulyin:

Dis moi ce ke ten pense parce que je peu en construire un pour nous.

@Saredo

est-ce tu pense un site pareille a somalispot pourrai avoir du potentielle pour la communité djiboutienne? djibnet.com c chiant et pas moderne. Imagine un forum de telle facon pour notre peuple. :ulyin:

Dis moi ce ke ten pense parce que je peu en construire un pour nous.

Oh ce serait pas drôle :( . On est mieux en groupe. Pourquoi ? Tu travailles dans le développement web ?

angelplan

Staff Member
2020 CHESS CHAMP
BORAMA, AWDAL
Quand je pourrais envoyer des messages priver je te dirais quoi.
essai denvoyer un message priver a ladmin pour kil tactive ta boite a reception de message sinon tu dois patienter une annee et ca sactive automatiquement parcke c le critere ici.

I've been thinking a lot recently about what I should major in. I don't have any passions. How am I supposed to decide at the age of 18 what I want to do for the rest of my life? I’m scared of screwing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending