What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ironclad urchin

SHAAHSHAAHSHAAH.
i really hate people.
i havent slept in 2 days and i have a paper due in less than 12hrs.
this aromatherapy peppermint inhaler isnt keeping me alert
what do i do

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i really hate people.
i havent slept in 2 days and i have a paper due in less than 12hrs.
this aromatherapy peppermint inhaler isnt keeping me alert
what do i do
Same other than the fact that my paper is due in 6 hours and I only have a title written. rip

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
FFS so I've got 4 different girls I'm trying to pillow talk with PLUS go out with my friends on the weekend AND hit up work on the weekdays. Sleep has become an absolute myth and it's affecting my sanity. Somebody please find me new ways to keep everything kushh

FFS so I've got 4 different girls I'm trying to pillow talk with PLUS go out with my friends on the weekend AND hit up work on the weekdays. Sleep has become an absolute myth and it's affecting my sanity. Somebody please find me new ways to keep everything kushh

Your problem is greed. Hal mid la sheekayso, sadexda kale iska tuur. Midda dooratidne waqti uu qabo. Dhafarka badan caafimaad ma'ahan.

Mckenzie

VIP
I noticed a lot of "Turn off" words when I scroll down the forum. If I see SJW, anything to do with social media, any thread by Uncle Menace, any news West of Europe etc

Mckenzie

VIP
What do you do when you come to the realisation that you're different from your circle of friends?

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
nothing...

arrghh now that made me think about nothing.....

and I don't mean nothing nothing.... I mean something like whats nothing.. why is nothing nothing... how is nothing nothing....

:5hcpspq:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending