What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
So many thoughts in my head. . . where do I start?

Can't tell if I'm living in a conspiracy or if I am just crazy
hmmmmmm.....
I want true love but does it actually truly exist and is it meant for me to have it from just only one girl or is there many???
I rather would be rich sometimes but I face so many obstacles to obtain wealth still I won't give up despite the odds.
Will I achieve my dreams or let them go for reality??? There's only so little time......

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
I can't stand a man..who's too proud to apologise...:uCkf6mf:
I once refused to apologize to a certain girl because she would always say something about how I looked in front of other people. It wasn’t bad, but it always put me in a weird, awkward position that I hated. I ended snapping on her one day unintentionally too. Miskeenta she was nice to me. The problem was she went and told everyone what happened but me. So, I kept on having all these girls acting weird around me, always bringing her up when I start saying shit wanting me to apologize.

All I said was if I did her wrong, she should come to me, look me in the eyes and tell me. Then maybe she’ll het her apology and probably free Starbucks.

Sometimes it’s not about pride. Some people just don’t deserve an apology.

Last edited:
I once refused to apologize to a certain girl because she would always say something about how I looked in front of other people. It wasn’t bad, but it always put me in a weird, awkward position that I hated. I ended snapping on her one day unintentionally too. Miskeenta she was nice to me. The problem was she went and told everyone what happened but me. So, I kept on having all these girls acting weird around me, always bringing her up when I start saying shit wanting me to apologize.

All I said was if I did her wrong, she should come to me, look me in the eyes and tell me. Then maybe she’ll het her apology and probably free Starbucks.

Sometimes it’s not about pride. Some people just don’t deserve an apology.

I am sorry that you was bullied...sincerely

Say no to bullying...

Jeesto

VIP
When you eat ass you can accomplish many things.

Go devour some ass cheeks and your grades will sky rocket.
tenor.gif

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
9E342191-6518-45D3-912B-5EA1B2985387.jpeg
9E342191-6518-45D3-912B-5EA1B2985387.jpeg
Got beat 107-43 on nba live 09

Got my ass roasted alive for wearing fubus to the basketball court in 2012

In 2013 I accidentally tripped and busted by Ass and fell down the stairs. Ended up spilling and having my McDonald’s lunch fall all over the ground.

In 2014 I tried out for the basketball team but the coach curved my ass. Said my ass was too slow

In 2015 I got a 89.3 in my anatomy course and my teacher didn’t round it to an A

In 2016 I almost failed my speech course because I forgot my presentation at home.

In 2017 i sprained my shoulder trying to dunk on a 8 ft rim.

But NOW IN 2018 I am graduating it’s my two year associates degree.

Hopefully when I transfer to uni I stop taking L’s two more years until I get my bachelors.i have lived a hard life:kendrickcry:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
In all seriousness though chemistry is pretty simple. Just practice the math. I did a lot of math practice for Chem 2. I am doing organic chemistry in the fall so I'm nervous about that.

Statistics wallahi was the chilliest and easiest math Course I have ever take . Sxb I dead ass got a 100 on the final exam.

In all seriousness though chemistry is pretty simple. Just practice the math. I did a lot of math practice for Chem 2. I am doing organic chemistry in the fall so I'm nervous about that.

Statistics wallahi was the chilliest and easiest math Course I have ever take . Sxb I dead ass got a 100 on the final exam.
CONGRATS ON YOUR GRADUATION JÉROME
YOUR AMAZING
MASHALLAH
ALL THE BEST IN YOUR UPCOMING VENTURES
:salute::salute::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending