What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking of going full on "hermit in the woods" mode for 3 months with no warning to anyone. Like to just get up and do it. What I mean is having no social interactions, no forms of social media, limited use of technology (i.e my laptop and phone) except for when I need it in my coursework, and no going out or dating. With the extra time I've now obtained from doing this, I'm going to intensify my physical training, finish the large back log of books I've been bent on reading, and practicing the skills I've been trying to build. Just for 3 months. However, my issue with this is that its going to be very hard on the people close to me. My friends and the people I love. Cutting them off will feel like I betrayed them, even if it was a temporary thing. I don't want to warn them because I need to feel comfortable with the idea that I am able, at anytime, to do as I like, without feeling like I have a heavy attachment connected to me (i.e the world/dunya) that would limit my ability to take action. As selfish as this sound, it is only an idea, and its been in my head for months now.

How I'll pull this off is a whole 'nother thing.

d3f437592c0b1b4c34d3f6c9e43e08d9.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I've been thinking of going full on "hermit in the woods" mode for 3 months with no warning to anyone. Like to just get up and do it. What I mean is having no social interactions, no forms of social media, limited use of technology (i.e my laptop and phone) except for when I need it in my coursework, and no going out or dating. With the extra time I've now obtained from doing this, I'm going to intensify my physical training, finish the large back log of books I've been bent on reading, and practicing the skills I've been trying to build. Just for 3 months. However, my issue with this is that its going to be very hard on the people close to me. My friends and the people I love. Cutting them off will feel like I betrayed them, even if it was a temporary thing. I don't want to warn them because I need to feel comfortable with the idea that I am able, at anytime, to do as I like, without feeling like I have a heavy attachment connected to me (i.e the world/dunya) that would limit my ability to take action. As selfish as this sound, it is only an idea, and its been in my head for months now.

Real nigga shit right there.

But sometimes you got to look at things from an open perspective. If you cut them off for 3 months and then suddenly start communicating with them, they'll think your selfish with your time and only want to do things on your watch. Though there's nothing wrong with being mindful of your own commitments, part of being a friend is being there when you can, same way you might need them for some attention here and there. It's all a bit of give and take. You owe them that. My best suggestion is to take a break, make excuses and not make it obvious what you are trying to do.

Real nigga shit right there.

But sometimes you got to look at things from an open perspective. If you cut them off for 3 months and then suddenly start communicating with them, they'll think your selfish with your time and only want to do things on your watch. Though there's nothing wrong with being mindful of your own commitments, part of being a friend is being there when you can, same way you might need them for some attention here and there. It's all a bit of give and take. You owe them that. My best suggestion is to take a break, make excuses and not make it obvious what you are trying to do.

And sadly there's the part I cannot escape. Its sort of a catch 22 itself. To do this, I'll need to make sacrifices. The sacrifices I'll need to make involve the things I owe to others. One of course cannot sacrifice anything he/she owes to others. However without making these sacrifices, I cannot pull this off at all.

:yacadiim:

Also for reference, I tried to pull this off last month. It only lasted for 3 weeks until my friends had caught me on campus, and gave me a hard time for doing it. They were quite angry with me, but its something I had to do. I am generally a bad liar and suck at making excuses, so I ended up telling them that I had been busy, and worked for majority of the time. I don't know if they believed me or not, but they haven't mentioned the issue again after.

If I happen to pull this off, I'll make sure to share my observations, changes and experience of it.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
Im dealin with two hoes right now.

I dont know which one too choose. One i met two weeks ago has her own crib 5min from me. Cooks for me nd is fun to be around

The other is more serious known for 3months but refused to give me head the other night after she told me she was on the rag. Im still angry about it.

Mckenzie

VIP
Im dealin with two hoes right now.

I dont know which one too choose. One i met two weeks ago has her own crib 5min from me. Cooks for me nd is fun to be around

The other is more serious known for 3months but refused to give me head the other night after she told me she was on the rag. Im still angry about it.

First one

I've known people who straight up went to the national park, stayed there for a few months without any words or communication from them and changed into some Messiah. We don't wanna lose you too now. :browtf:

Mckenzie

VIP
My two pence for tonight; one of the best ways of getting a girl comfortable around you is to be a great listener. I've seen too many guys spit game by going on about themselves all day, never kill your own mysterious nature. Read the girl before she reads you!

Why is Clan Talk not made private even though it is in the Extreme Talk category? I don't understand this. The stuff that is posted there is digusting and embarrassing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending