What is next after liberation of HS and GM?

Fighting HG is a fantasy many before burned themselves with. And we’ve only gotten bigger in numbers and influence since. We have big bucks and import heavy artillery from abroad ffs. Focus on something else before you get xasuuqd
Adoomadii cali yusuf baa tihiin saaxib. Ninka sarta saaran suldaan laftagareen weeye ninka gaalkacyo ka yimid adoonkiisa weeye.

You guys dont know xishood iyo walaalnimo all you know is xoog. Go get your lands back in burtinle saaxib. Oh yhh you cant Adoomadii Cali yusuf baa tihiin.

You guys dont know xishood iyo walaalnimo all you know is xoog. Go get your lands back in burtinle saaxib. Oh yhh you cant Adoomadii Cali yusuf baa tihiin.

Keep calcaaling, it is entertaining. Getting triggered over our green lavish farmlands in Shebelle Hoose.

Fighting HG is a fantasy many before burned themselves with. And we’ve only gotten bigger in numbers and influence since. We have big bucks and import heavy artillery from abroad ffs. Focus on something else before you get xasuuqd
no eelay in lower shabelle wants it.They don’t have hub it’s online bravado

Because HG border soft clans. I would love to have seen you guys border cali iyo harun,or abraahin, or maalinguur/amaadin. That would be your match.

six

HAGtivist
Change the parliamentary set up of GM immediately. Make it more islamic and better for the people. We should emulate Puntland in 1M1V.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Shabeelada hoose has had macawiisley for a long time in qoryooley. Unfortunately they were never helped out in terms of weapons. Hopefully the natives get the support they need from the government so they can rid themselves from shabaab.
And whom are the natives you speak of? Qoryooley and it’s vicinity is a samaale stronghold dominated by two cousins, Garre and Hawiye.

Forget Hawiye, my sub sub of Harti Abgaal, Agoonyar have dozens of villages immediately west of qoryooley town including Doon Buraale named after an Agoonyar sub (@Prince of HS subclan)

Digil don’t have the numbers nor the manpower to claim LS anymore. I suggest D&M recognise this and work with Hawiye to build our shared state of Koonfur galbeed together

And whom are the natives you speak of? Qoryooley and it’s vicinity is a samaale stronghold dominated by two cousins, Garre and Hawiye.

Forget Hawiye, my sub sub of Harti Abgaal, Agoonyar have dozens of villages immediately west of qoryooley town including Doon Buraale named after an Agoonyar sub (@Prince of HS subclan)

Digil don’t have the numbers nor the manpower to claim LS anymore. I suggest D&M recognise this and work with Hawiye to build our shared state of Koonfur galbeed together
Don't you know that garre see themselves as digil nowadays and are allied to the other digil. It shows that you know nothing about lower shabelle when you are making a difference between them and the rest of the digil. Also I agree with you we should work together, in the end it's lamagodleys like you hawiye and jebertis that want to endlessly fight over land the same way you still fight over ceel in some desert in galamdug to this very day, not us Digil-mirifle. There should be 1m1v elections everywhere and everyone should get the representation the want, no one digil-mirifle disagrees with you and wants to kick you out or some bullshit. It's in the end lamagodles that want endless war and expansion, not us

Also qoryooley is tunni land, it was the Capital of the tunni sultanate and it's where our ancestors graves are. Garre only conquered it recently one hundred years ago, it's not some ancient land of theirs nor the ancient land of any samaale.