What is it ??

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
If you want to change and improve. What gets you through the process. Like say you want to put on muscle and you worked out for your first day. What keeps you motivated to wake up early in the morning like 3 months later. Because with working out I'm so inconsistent. Like one day I would have a 1/1.5 hour session. Then I may wake up next morning super sore. I can't really move properly. Then I would rest for a day , then I may not work out for the next week just forget. Like I seriously want to change my physique. But inconsistencies and muscle pains stop me from being consistent and achieving my ideal body type. Like 2 years ago I was super fit and had a nice body. I kinda fell of and went through some inconveniences so what do you guys suggest?? I don't how I can get healthy and balanced diet that would help me. :farmajoyaab: :ayaanswag::stressed::gaasdrink:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If you want to change and improve. What gets you through the process. Like say you want to put on muscle and you worked out for your first day. What keeps you motivated to wake up early in the morning like 3 months later. Because with working out I'm so inconsistent. Like one day I would have a 1/1.5 hour session. Then I may wake up next morning super sore. I can't really move properly. Then I would rest for a day , then I may not work out for the next week just forget. Like I seriously want to change my physique. But inconsistencies and muscle pains stop me from being consistent and achieving my ideal body type. Like 2 years ago I was super fit and had a nice body. I kinda fell of and went through some inconveniences so what do you guys suggest?? I don't how I can get healthy and balanced diet that would help me. :farmajoyaab: :ayaanswag::stressed::gaasdrink:

Have something that drives you to take action.
Things like a family's duty, God, or even a personal quest to stay fit.
Your actions are always motivated with some intrinsic motives.
I understand your feelings, it's hard to keep up without proper drive!
Wish you all the best, can't advise you that much, I'm struggling with my diet and lifestyle.
Just make sure to have clear goals!
And do them every day, even one goal reached a day is enough; walking the dog outside is already an exercise, and you can work it up. 30 minutes instead of 10 minutes!
Good luck

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I used to be breathless while 40 kg dumbbells or doing bench press or 10 reps of lifting , my mind would play games with me to give up and I get frustrated , I was determined to see ultimate changes and I kept writing to myself on a note everyday that I will make it , I continued despite the ridicules and people making a joke of and obstacles that came around.

Today I only struggle when lifting 180 or 200 kg I hope I can master them and do more my dream is not to become Kali muscle or Rich Piana but somwehere faraway from that self reflection of mine which was a skinny malnourished dude.

Trending