WHAT IS IN THE WATER IN CANADA? 24 yr old geeljire bank teller steals $300k from 9 accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"In mid-December, police charged 24-year-old Osman Wais, a part-time bank teller with 9 counts of fraud over $5,000, along with conspiracy to commit, possession of property obtained by crime and unauthorized use of a computer."

He was a part time teller. Imagine what Havoc he could have caused had he been full time??? Walaahi the madness and treachery of Somalis have no bound. They are lazy mothfkers. they dont want to work hard, they just want quck money so that they can buy bling bling and go about somali parties to show case their life style. Disgusting. He needs to be locked for life. but i am sure Canada will be soft on him.

PS: What is his qabil? I am guessing isaaq, Ciise or Gadubirsi. reer djiboutian

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
"In mid-December, police charged 24-year-old Osman Wais, a part-time bank teller with 9 counts of fraud over $5,000, along with conspiracy to commit, possession of property obtained by crime and unauthorized use of a computer."

He was a part time teller. Imagine what Havoc he could have caused had he been full time??? Walaahi the madness and treachery of Somalis have no bound. They are lazy mothfkers. they dont want to work hard, they just want quck money so that they can buy bling bling and go about somali parties to show case their life style. Disgusting. He needs to be locked for life. but i am sure Canada will be soft on him.

But but but, why do you hate Reer Ciise and Issaq? I saw you Eedo talking about us a lot!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But but but, why do you hate Reer Ciise and Issaq? I saw you Eedo talking about us a lot!

I am going by the name "Wais" isaaq, Ciise and gardubisi reer djibouitian like that name lol

Why is this nigga obsessed with Reer Canada? You probably live in shithole Minnesota, where so many geeljires there support and join ISIS. I'd rather drink khamro then support a terrorist organization. :ayaanswag:

Do y'all know how the government in MN pay Somali kids to spy on other Somalis to test if y'all support ISIS? :mjlol::O27GWRK:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
This like a bank robbery without a gun 300k

And this dumbass works there part time

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Nvr seen Isaaq with Wacays name

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts