What is holding up JL Senate elections?

I get what’s going on HS and GM. KG and PL are done.

i can’t seem to understand whats holding up the remaining JL upper house seats I think the 2-3 seats left.

I realised once Madoobe starts something all the rest of these states follow. I’m sure if he finishes the remaining seats all these other states will be pressured too finish those as well.

@DalsanJubiland @Sheikh Kulkuli

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
I get what’s going on HS and GM. KG and PL are done.

i can’t seem to understand whats holding up the remaining JL upper house seats I think the 2-3 seats left.

I realised once Madoobe starts something all the rest of these states follow. I’m sure if he finishes the remaining seats all these other states will be pressured too finish those as well.

@DalsanJubiland @Sheikh Kulkuli
The four Senators positions left is already allocated , May be they were waiting president to come back, now he is back, you going to hear this week or next.

cow

VIP
i think he is waiting for somaliland, if madoobe sees somaliland go mainly N&N then there is no more point of resisting. he will sell the next 4 senator seats to whoever brings the most cash.

i think he is waiting for somaliland, if madoobe sees somaliland go mainly N&N then there is no more point of resisting. he will sell the next 4 senator seats to whoever brings the most cash.
When I saw Rooble be the first one at the candidate ceremony today I knew there wasn’t gonna be any NN selected, he has them secured LOL.

When I saw Rooble be the first one at the candidate ceremony today I knew there wasn’t gonna be any NN selected, he has them secured LOL.
Roble has 0 control over any elections. He threw a fit when Somaliland elections were announced and edited his name onto a document he released himself onto SNTV. He threw another fit when the rest of the states announced a meeting without him.

Him being there is because he wants to appear he is in control. It is out of respect that he is appearing anywhere. He himself handed off the elections to the states and he and Jazeera crew cant change that now. Damuljadiid is finished.

cow

VIP
are you including sade and jar.eer in your count?
raxaweyn are exergerated they only live in baidoa the rest are others.

no they are majority in buaale and saakow. they also live in luuq and baardheere. Madow are majority in gosha & jilib / jamaame

@Kheyre Hirshabelle elections shoulve made it obvious to you, N&N and Himilo Qaran candidates were voting for each other. Which is why damuljadiid has been doing so poorly with only Muse Sudi so far. Notice Sheikh Shariif wasnt involved in the April violence? He hasnt been working with the foreign backed mucarad in awhile, his statements are neutral.

Look at how quick he was to denounce a fake document showing support for Roble against Fahad after a lot of silence from him.

Roble has thrown himself into a camp with the despised corrupt damuljadiid, and they are finished.

@Kheyre Hirshabelle elections shoulve made it obvious to you, N&N and Himilo Qaran candidates were voting for each other. Which is why damuljadiid has been doing so poorly with only Muse Sudi so far. Notice Sheikh Shariif wasnt involved in the April violence? He hasnt been working with the foreign backed mucarad in awhile, his statements are neutral.

Look at how quick he was to denounce a fake document showing support for Roble against Fahad after a lot of silence from him.

Roble has thrown himself into a camp with the despised corrupt damuljadiid, and they are finished.
If NN are now hoping Himilo Qaran wins, the damage is already done they lost hope in Farmaajo :mjlol:

If NN are now hoping Himilo Qaran wins, the damage is already done they lost hope in Farmaajo :mjlol:
I am not sure if you don’t understand or pretending not to.

Where does most of N&N come from? Hint it’s Himilo Qaran beyond that it’s obvious sheikh shariif himself has come to an understanding with Farmaajo.

I am not sure if you don’t understand or pretending not to.

Where does most of N&N come from? Hint it’s Himilo Qaran beyond that it’s obvious sheikh shariif himself has come to an understanding with Farmaajo.
900ED189-E885-4AEA-BD5B-74EF8C06546B.jpeg

Who remember madoobe threatening hsm with somaliland like gooni isu taag if he didn't accept the adis ababa agreement in 2013?
I know reer puntland make this threats all the time, but I have a feeling madoobe will exercise it if things don't go exactly as he wants.

just a hunch.

Trending

Latest posts