What is happening in Al Shabaab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This guy and his love affair with Puntland.

I honestly think it's cause some somalis are very 'slaved' minded, very easily impressioned upon by 'foreigners'. Not us MJ, we had to free these monkeys from colonization and created the SYL!!!. We had to restore Somalia with federalism. I honestly think they should just accept it's better you are led by us, just stay out of politics, your just no good at it!!!

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I honestly think it's cause some somalis are very 'slaved' minded, very easily impressioned upon by 'foreigners'. Not us MJ, we had to free these monkeys from colonization and created the SYL!!!. We had to restore Somalia with federalism. I honestly think they should just accept it's better you are led by us, just stay out of politics, your just no good at it!!!
:farmajoyaab:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
100% this guy, will not face a bullet or the hangmans noose. Non of these high ranking AS leaders ever get punished and their victims not able to have justice and closure, because of what clan there from.

Prime examples would be:
The Habr Gedir, Aweys, who's now living a comfortable life with his clans, and Warsangeli, Sheikh Atom, who was given a safe space in Mogadishu (after countless attacks on PL) and is now somewhere in the Gulf.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

That's how they roll, saxib. Always blaming others for their self-inflicted problems.

:farmajoyaab:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts