What is going on?

lack of validation. overweight, dark skin, wears hijab. I'm not saying that to put her down. but its really society that doesn't look favorably on those qualities. And add to that maybe an absentee father and abusive mother. despite what people say humans do need outer validation otherwise they become desperados. in this girls case, perhaps having a big behind is the one thing she can get it through so she needs to flash it on social media

I don't get it either, if she gonna do the niiko for millions of viewers why not at least moisturize them ashy elbows

EL LEETO

The all father,CEO of 2 fortune 500 companies

I want to see better for my beautiful Somali sisters :frdfvsb:. I am scared for the next generation (guys and girls). Social media is becoming a disease.
la señorita en el video tiene razón todos los hombres son basura, adiós caballeros

I don't see no hoes when I look at this video, I see 2 younger sisters acting like completely idoits posting shit that can never be erased on social media. The youngest kid even looks like my younger, 7 year old sister with the same front tooth missing. That older one is a bad influence on the two younger kids. We need more empathy for young Somali people that go astray, not bash them, laughing at their posts, calling them hoes.

Trending