What is going on with Somalis in South Africa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
About 120 Somali-owned small businesses have been torched in Zwelihle, Hermanus, in violence associated with community protests, a group of Somali shop owners said on Tuesday.

"I ran with my children and my wife," said one man who did not want to be named or photographed.

"They burnt my shop, my house, and they turned my car over in the street."

https://m.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...-than-100-somali-spaza-shops-torched-20180327

It's ironic really. Somalis working hard and doing well for themselves, only to be paid back like this. That country is going to burn down soon enough. :zhqjlmx:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
We look different so are seen as easy pickings.

Indians and those that can't blend in have enough sense not to setup shop in the poorest slums.

It's like a white guy setting up a convenience store in some neighbourhood in Xamar.

They won't tie him to a tyre and burn him but no doubt he'll get robbed.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If Allah SWT, ever put a South African in my presence, imma fly kick the adoon. I'm not even gonna lie, apartheid was a good thing. Wallahi, now i see, why the whites did whay they did. Dadkan, are not humans. They are soulless beats, in human form. It's not even limited to South Africa. The whole Southern Africa madows, are absolute xolo.

I wish whites ruled SA, soo much. I've met and worked with about a dozen white South Africans in my life, and Wallahi they were some of the sweetest, kindest, friendliest, open-minded people I've ever known. Wish them all the best.

As for the Somalis in South Africa, they should either leave that sh*thole, and return home, to rebuild the country. Or, start packing some serious heat. The only thing madows understand is a beating. If you show them any weakness, they'll bring out the machete.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

Indians and those that can't blend in have enough sense not to setup shop in the poorest slums.

It's like a white guy setting up a convenience store in some neighbourhood in Xamar.

If Somalia was a functioning country like South Africa i'm not so sure that a white guy in xamar would be treated this way.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The Khoisan people in that image are not responsible for all this crime, leave those maskeens alone. It's the Bantu population that causes all the issues. :farmajoyaab:

Glad to know.......

World

VIP

Thats so much bullshit. Foreigners have always been treated well across Somali lands.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
If Allah SWT, ever put a South African in my presence, imma fly kick the adoon. I'm not even gonna lie, apartheid was a good thing. Wallahi, now i see, why the whites did whay they did. Dadkan, are not humans. They are soulless beats, in human form. It's not even limited to South Africa. The whole Southern Africa madows, are absolute xolo.

I wish whites ruled SA, soo much. I've met and worked with about a dozen white South Africans in my life, and Wallahi they were some of the sweetest, kindest, friendliest, open-minded people I've ever known. Wish them all the best.

As for the Somalis in South Africa, they should either leave that sh*thole, and return home, to rebuild the country. Or, start packing some serious heat. The only thing madows understand is a beating. If you show them any weakness, they'll bring out the machete.

Are you saying that South African cadaans of old saw this behavior coming :siilaanyolaugh:

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
If Somalia was a functioning country like South Africa i'm not so sure that a white guy in xamar would be treated this way.

Thats so much bullshit. Foreigners have always been treated well across Somali lands.

Tourist yes.

However if they setup shop in the middle of some slum?

Do you really think that some of the locals will leave this fat meat alone?

Even in more developed countries like Turkey or India you'll get the same thing happening... just less violent.

My point was that the Somalis in Africa are increasing the risk on themselves by picking the worst spots.

Btw South Africa isn't a functioning state.

Just look at how the people are living.

Gated communities and the inner city turns into the 9th level of hell at night.

https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...that-came-to-symbolize-the-apocalypse/517056/

Keo

VIP
They also attack other Africans that look more like them than we do so how can they tell them apart?
:farmajoyaab:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Tourist yes.

Even in more developed countries like Turkey or India you'll get the same thing happening... just less violent.

My point was that the Somalis in Africa are increasing the risk on themselves by picking the worst spots.

https://www.theatlantic.com/enterta...that-came-to-symbolize-the-apocalypse/517056/

You think somalis would form organized gangs, burning down white owned shops, out of some xenophobic hatred?

Poor people robbing is a tale as old as time, that isn't what's happening to Somalis in SA. It's ideological.

And by functioning, i meant by African standards.

World

VIP
Tourist yes.

What do you mean by "slum"?

If you mean a small villages/tuulo then yes nobody would ever touch an ajnabi.

Somalis are some of the most honest people.

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
You think somalis would form organized gangs, burning down white owned shops, out of some xenophobic hatred?

Poor people robbing is a tale as old as time, that isn't what's happening to Somalis in SA. It's ideological.

And by functioning, i meant by African standards.

Not excusing the South Africans but our people should know by now to keep away.

Same thing with those travelling to Libya in order to immigrate to Europe and end up getting kidnapped.

Birds die for food while humans die for riches.

What do you mean by "slum"?

If you mean a small villages/tuulo then yes nobody would ever touch an ajnabi.

Somalis are some of the most honest people.

Slums within large cities even though we don't have many of them fortunately.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The apartheid. The zulus literally had non zulus out performing them in everything during the apartheid period. Even Indians were doing better than the zulus. Imagine ur working in some shitty ass job with low pay low benefits. Descriminated and segregated against too as well. Than you see someone else from a different country like India making more money than you and living better than you. That's is terrible

The behavior that the South Africans have towards immigrants I'm not surprised about at all.

Many are in fact are thinking of having a genocide against the whites in South Africa.

Somalis experiencing the violence are those operating in slums and shantytown areas that have high rates of violence for everyone, including native South Africans. Obviously if you move to a dangerous area, you will experience dangerous situations.

Another layer to the problem is that much of the violence against Somalis is being directed by South African businessmen angry that Somali shops are displacing theirs in the shanytowns. I'm sure if South African businesspeople came to your Somali tuulo and started making money off your people while ruining your business, you'd do the same thing, assuming you're the average tribally minded low IQ Somali brute.

Somalis can accept South Africa for what it is or GTFO. Nobody was asking them to go there in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts