What is going on with som/sl airspace

IMG_2734.jpeg

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
  1. This map is fake.
  2. Somalia controls Somalia's airspace.
  3. There is no NOTAM from Somalia about Somalia's airspace in the north for the last weeks
  4. Airlines have reported of an unauthorized "fake" controller giving them conflicting orders
    "is from aircraft transiting Somalia being contacted by unauthorized ATC units, who have been issuing climb/descent instructions that conflict with the official ones issued by Mogadishu Control."

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Lol, this is exactly what I mean when I say that these landers have become a propaganda machine. They believe their own lies without verifying it. It's madness at this point.:westbrookwtf:They use all the tools, AI, photoshop to make themselves feel better :mjlol:

Lol, this is exactly what I mean when I say that these landers have become a propaganda machine. They believe their own lies without verifying it. It's madness at this point.:westbrookwtf:They use all the tools, AI, photoshop to make themselves feel better :mjlol:
If only they spent as much money on developing their state as they do for their propaganda funding, then Somalia would be better

At least our PR image isn't as bad as Somalia
SL PR image is build on lies, slandering Somalia and smearing other Somalis including innocent dead people like Ilhan Omar’s dead father.

Just like Zionist lies about Palestinians appeal to Islamphobic Christians and Hindus, SL lies about Somalia, a predominantly Muslim country, appeals to the enemies of Muslim Somalis. You will hardly see Muslims supporting SL. It’s always some gaalo Africans or cadaans egging you lot on.

And just like the Westerns discarded the Kurds after using them against the Turks and Arabs, SL too will be discarded. Especially with Mogadishu becoming more and more stable.

SL PR image is build on lies, slandering Somalia and smearing other Somalis including innocent dead people like Ilhan Omar’s dead father.

Just like Zionist lies about Palestinians appeal to Islamphobic Christians and Hindus, SL lies about Somalia, a predominantly Muslim country, appeals to the enemies of Muslim Somalis. You will hardly see Muslims supporting SL. It’s always some gaalo Africans or cadaans egging you lot on.

And just like the Westerns discarded the Kurds after using them against the Turks and Arabs, SL too will be discarded. Especially with Mogadishu becoming more and more stable.
I know that and i wish we did other ways of gaining good PR instead.

Trending