What is going on in North London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keo

VIP
Lately been hearing a lot of random stabbings in the Edmonton area. 4 people have been stabbed and they all connected. Latest victim would make it 5th.

Did they catch the person?

Wtf is wrong with Edmonton? I remember the attack in McDonald's as well.

Edmonton & Enfield are the two areas I will avoid if I ever find myself in North London.
:damedamn:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lately been hearing a lot of random stabbings in the Edmonton area. 4 people have been stabbed and they all connected. Latest victim would make it 5th.

Did they catch the person?

Wtf is wrong with Edmonton? I remember the attack in McDonald's as well.

Edmonton & Enfield are the two areas I will avoid if I ever find myself in North London.
:damedamn:

U UK people r soooooooooo lame ., a knife is less scary than guns loooooooooooooooool pop pop

Tukraq

VIP
U UK people r soooooooooo lame ., a knife is less scary than guns loooooooooooooooool pop pop
If I couldn’t use guns it’ll be all fists from me:mjlol: who the hell thinks stabbing or acid is hard or gangsta:chrisfreshhah: you lose points doing goofy stuff like that

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
If I couldn’t use guns it’ll be all fists from me:mjlol: who the hell thinks stabbing or acid is hard or gangsta:chrisfreshhah: you lose points doing goofy stuff like that

Well most people are not built like u huuno. u r half warsangeli
chrisfreshhah.png

Why not stab the Madows who bully them? Brain dead doqomo. Take bullying from adoons but stab your fellow somali. Back home or diaspora, zuumalis are the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts