What is fashion!

You guys pay thousands of dollars FOR THIS? GUCCI? I’ll keep shopping at 24 mall waryada
How dare you forget this uhhhh this go shop at some peasant store I’m getting my Dad’s credit card

1602195421351.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of all the conjectured realities the one that amazes me most is the reconfiguration of beauty.
This definately confirms to me the infkuence of the jinn in our affairs. Thay have the ability of distorting an image to apppear as it is not thereby making us embrace notions of beauty that are
completely absurd

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Of all the conjectured realities the one that amazes me most is the reconfiguration of beauty.
This definately confirms to me the infkuence of the jinn in our affairs. Thay have the ability of distorting an image to apppear as it is not thereby making us embrace notions of beauty that are
completely absurd

What you saying King Herod? She is ugly?

What you saying King Herod? She is ugly?
What am saying my queen is that the true posserssors of beauty like you must be quite irked by this
attribution of beauty to underserving individuals. I know the most rightful of envies must be the one that is related to an unacknowlegded beauty and an unjustified conferment to another. Rest assured i for one acknowledge your beauty my queen :p

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What am saying my queen is that the true posserssors of beauty like you must be quite irked by this
attribution of beauty to underserving individuals. I know the most rightful of envies must be the one that is related to an unacknowlegded beauty and an unjustified conferment to another. Rest assured i for one acknowledge your beauty my queen :p

Your highness....i am politely lifting my gown up

and withrawing backwards.....bowing...and eying u up sneakishly while i keep on backwarding

Your highness....i am politely lifting my gown up

and withrawing backwards.....bowing...and eying u up sneakishly while i keep on backwarding
[/QUOT
My queen its with a enduring eye and an appreciative presence that i witness the bashfulness
in the everlasting damsel that you are.

Trending