What is each gender valued for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what are women valued for?

Their beauty, their fertility, and their youth. When a man is first choosing a woman he is going to choose based on how attractive she is to him. This is a given. This is in man's natural makeup, this is how we evolved and can be observed in many different species.

What are men valued for?

What they can produce and what they can provide. This is why you are much more likely to see a hot woman with a old/unattractive rich man. you don't see the opposite(rich woman with hot poor man)nearly as often. Women choose and respect men based on what he can produce and provide.

Male or female, when we are at our best with the things that make us valuable, we are going to be more attractive than when we weren't at our best with the things that make us valuable. A woman losing weight is comparable to a man becoming established. An attractive woman young woman is not at her best when she's over weight, an attractive man is not at his best when he is not established. you can compare those two.

Men are not shamed for wanting the most attractive female. females should not be shamed for wanting the wealthiest man. Its only natural.

A man doesn't choose a female on her personality first, he chooses on how attractive he finds her. Theres nothing wrong with this, its natural for a man to feel this way. whats not natural is how females are being shamed noways for wanting to be with a wealthy man, often called names like gold digger. This shaming can come from both females and males. Its asinine to argue that man can pick a woman for her beauty( a superficial reason) but shame women for doing the same in regards to what they naturally find most attractive in a mate. Women and men choose people based on how they will benefit them. This isbasic human behavior.

Even in islam men are supposed to provide and women cater. Its only a new phenomenon that women are looked down on for choosing with their natural instincts. This role flip situation can be observed in the African american culture and new age feminists. This is not natural and will only hurt the societies that practice it.

Their beauty, their fertility, and their youth. When a man is first choosing a woman he is going to choose based on how attractive she is to him. This is a given. This is in man's natural makeup, this is how we evolved and can be observed in many different species.

What are men valued for?

What they can produce and what they can provide. This is why you are much more likely to see a hot woman with a old/unattractive rich man. you don't see the opposite(rich woman with hot poor man)nearly as often. Women choose and respect men based on what he can produce and provide.

Male or female, when we are at our best with the things that make us valuable, we are going to be more attractive than when we weren't at our best with the things that make us valuable. A woman losing weight is comparable to a man becoming established. An attractive woman young woman is not at her best when she's over weight, an attractive man is not at his best when he is not established. you can compare those two.

Men are not shamed for wanting the most attractive female. females should not be shamed for wanting the wealthiest man. Its only natural.

A man doesn't choose a female on her personality first, he chooses on how attractive he finds her. Theres nothing wrong with this, its natural for a man to feel this way. whats not natural is how females are being shamed noways for wanting to be with a wealthy man, often called names like gold digger. This shaming can come from both females and males. Its asinine to argue that man can pick a woman for her beauty( a superficial reason) but shame women for doing the same in regards to what they naturally find most attractive in a mate. Women and men choose people based on how they will benefit them. This isbasic human behavior.

Even in islam men are supposed to provide and women cater. Its only a new phenomenon that women are looked down on for choosing with their natural instincts. This role flip situation can be observed in the African american culture and new age feminists. This is not natural and will only hurt the societies that practice it.
Good post. The view that you propose is antithetical to the whole feminist movement. Society has changed from when men were the breadwinners and women were at home taking care of the house and children. Its not even feasible with this current economic climate. No matter how we delude ourselves into thinking men and women are equal in every aspect the more fragile this society becomes... Men and women are equal but different fundamentally. Its why I think that marriage and child-rearing will be extremely unpopular in the near future. The question now is what can you provide in this relationship op, what makes you discernible from other women?

Good post. The view that you propose is antithetical to the whole feminist movement. Society has changed from when men were the breadwinners and women were at home taking care of the house and children. Its not even feasible with this current economic climate. No matter how we delude ourselves into thinking men and women are equal in every aspect the more fragile this society becomes... Men and women are equal but different fundamentally. Its why I think that marriage and child-rearing will be extremely unpopular in the near future. The question now is what can you provide in this relationship op, what makes you discernible from other women?
The thing is this feminism cancer will not affect us Somalis, our people are majority Muslims and Islam is very explicit on the difference between men and women. So I don't think Somalis back home will have any trouble with understanding the roles of women and men, Islam made those roles very clear. even goes as far as to say women are worth 50% of what a man is worth. I don't agree with this. That is going too far. What makes me different from other women? you mean western women? I understand my place and i like it that way. i prefer men lead.

The thing is this feminism cancer will not affect us Somalis, our people are majority Muslims and Islam is very explicit on the difference between men and women. So I don't think Somalis back home will have any trouble with understanding the roles of women and men, Islam made those roles very clear. even goes as far as to say women are worth 50% of what a man is worth. I don't agree with this. That is going too far. What makes me different from other women? you mean western women? I understand my place and i like it that way. i prefer men lead.
I don't know about religion or God. Probably doesn't even exist, laakin this is just a way to control population growth. somalia will probably go through it someday.

I don't know about religion or God. Probably doesn't even exist, laakin this is just a way to control population growth. somalia will probably go through it someday.
My atheist brother!:ooh::friendhug::salute:

If muslims decrease(or liberal "Muslims" increase)in Somalia then maybe, but i don't see how a majority Muslim country would have a problem with feminism like the west is.

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
For me women provide me malab, naaso, milk(im extremely emaciated), intimacy and warmth.

As a man im provider(physical and psysiological needs), protector and leader.

Other than that is cliché

What are men valued for?

Very thoughtful post. I agree with you on a lot of thinks here. The more people riducule and deny the existent on these traits the more they erase themselfs from reality.

The only problem comes when people get devorced. In western sociaty the wealth between pair that's getting a devorce is shared equally which i unfair to the welthier indivual. I think that's they sham the goldiggers. This, ofcourse, doesn't happen in somalia.

Zeus

STYLIN
Gold-digging is when a woman is with a man ONLY for his money, it's not gold-digging if you're with a man with money. Your first example where a woman is with an unattractive man who has money, that is called gold-digging.

They're shamed for being gold-diggers because it's 2017 and women have the potential to earn just as much as men and a lot of cases more. So with the potential of earning as much as men, you have women who only use their looks to land a rich guy and people see it as lazy. It's seen as a short cut and people get angry when people get things they don't earn. Also, men are shamed all the time for finding women's bodies attractive, they're called "dogs" and accused of only wanting one thing.

maestro

Cultural revolution

What are men valued for?

You only think this because of today's society. You have to look at history. Imagine yourself 20,000 years ago when we lived in the wild and didn't have organized religion and culture, men and women had very specific roles and had to contribute equally to survive.

so there was no use for retarded concepts like men being chosen as leaders and providers while women being chosen just for beauty and sex.

Males had the strict role of hunting and protecting the tribe against other tribes while females had the job of gathering fruits and setting up camp. Females also had the additional role of caring for the young but only the extremely young aged 0-5 so less time taking care of children more time contributing. Sometimes they can also switch roles with females hunting and males taking care of kids. This system is so efficient we did it for 200,000 years

Even though men were still more dominant in hunter gather societies due to the biological fact that human males are a bit bigger and stronger than females, women were treated much better.

Organized society (what you are used to) made women have way less roles giving them the job of just children and sex. Men on the other hand were given too many roles. So men became way more controlling of the women than before. Women became more like children, dependent on a provider rather than the equal contributors they were.

So NO! This is not natural but this is our culture and the reality we live in today. In the future the culture will most certainly be different

Misconception

Somali woman in the past had complete liberty in leading and managing her household within village/city, they enjoyed protection of their paternal male members even if she was married a men from distance community, they were had the right to chose her husband (arranged/forced marriages was rare) and also the right to ask for divorce. On top of that Somali woman had the right to posses wealth and start business. A Somali men would be often times travelling with his sons majority of the time looking for greener pastures in journeys that extend for months.

Somali society before the invasion of Alshabaab and strict Wahabi sect was very much fair to woman. :ufdup:

Misconception

Somali woman in the past had complete liberty in leading and managing her household within village/city, they enjoyed protection of their paternal male members even if she was married a men from distance community, they were had the right to chose her husband (arranged/forced marriages was rare) and also the right to ask for divorce. On top of that Somali woman had the right to posses wealth and start business. A Somali men would be often times travelling with his sons majority of the time looking for greener pastures in journeys that extend for months.

Somali society before the invasion of Alshabaab and strict Wahabi sect was very much fair to woman. :ufdup:
I wasn't speaking about just Somali females though, but all females in general. Women don't respect a man that can't provide for her, and men can't "love" a woman they don't find attractive. Its doesn't have to be extreme submissiveness/dominance, just that each party knows their role in the relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending