What is considered cheating?

Flirting is harmless fun. Nothing is going to come from it,it’s just the teasing and the chase. Plus it goes two ways so you’ll be able to flirt with women too, flirt, dance, and let tension build. But than go back home to your wife. Y’all just over doing it if you consider flirting cheating idk
Flirting is dangerous game which can escalate. I don’t think most people are ok seeing their partner flirt with others

Flirting is harmless fun. Nothing is going to come from it,it’s just the teasing and the chase. Plus it goes two ways so you’ll be able to flirt with women too, flirt, dance, and let tension build. But than go back home to your wife. Y’all just over doing it if you consider flirting cheating idk

You haven't answer my question yet, which one have you done so far.

Beside don't forget we're Muslim @Jacki ain't no wifey be dancing with another man.

I don't want any of my Somali sister to go throw what this sister she been throw

Your case is one of mental illness friend, can’t help you with that.
https://islamqa.info/en/answers/1774/first-and-second-glance-at-women

Commenting on this hadeeth, al-Mubaarakpoori said: " Accidental means that his gaze fell on a non-mahram woman unintentionally. He commanded me to turn my gaze away means that he was not to look a second time, because the first glance was not by choice and would be forgiven, but any further glances would be counted as sin, and he should heed the words of Allaah (interpretation of the meaning): Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things) [al-Noor 24:30]"

Please learn the deen sister :mjdontkno:

Flirting is dangerous game which can escalate. I don’t think most people are ok seeing their partner flirt with others

Exactly it start with a flirting then Hugs then, Kisses, Then Sexual intercourse. Before you know it she is feeling guilty. Sisters don't compare yourself with a Men You're a wholly speciale don't let your body be some sort of object that anyone can touch and feel.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Why would I want to flirt with other women when I have a wife?

If you want an open relationship go marry a cuck

Qali

Certified Pimp.
EDE95402-08C6-483A-A58E-0560D6800006.jpeg

am telling you bro this @Jacki she is walking backwards.
Just for the record to satisfy her ego, Here is what Wikipedia says, Not Muslim but Wikipedia.

Flirting or coquetry is a social and sexual behavior involving spoken or written communication, as well as body language, by one person to another, either to suggest interest in a deeper relationship with the other person, or if done playfully, for amusement.

In Islam flirting it's Haram and I'm Muslim so this goes against my deen
According to the fatwas of Grand Ayatollah Khamenei, even looking at other women with the impulse of getting sexual desire is forbidden. Flirting, therefore, would be forbidden too.

am telling you bro this @Jacki she is walking backwards.
Just for the record to satisfy her ego, Here is what Wikipedia says, Not Muslim but Wikipedia.

Flirting or coquetry is a social and sexual behavior involving spoken or written communication, as well as body language, by one person to another, either to suggest interest in a deeper relationship with the other person, or if done playfully, for amusement.

In Islam flirting it's Haram and I'm Muslim so this goes against my deen
According to the fatwas of Grand Ayatollah Khamenei, even looking at other women with the impulse of getting sexual desire is forbidden. Flirting, therefore, would be forbidden too.
We dont follow shias/khamenei but he still right here
:mjswag:

Now that’s just a boring life. You and your wife should be able to go out togather, flirt and hangout with attractive people of the opposite sex, than go back home with each other.

You're going to make some poor guy's life a fucking miserable nightmare one day wallahi.

Last edited:
I never used to understand people who go back to somalia to get married, but i think i get it now
She's not representative of most western Somali women sxb, just the tiny subsection of morally bankrupt and emotionally vacant "stronk and liberated wymans" lol.

Now that’s just a boring life. You and your wife should be able to go out togather, flirt and hangout with attractive people of the opposite sex, than go back home with each other.

Your display pic says it all. This topic needs to go to Qashin :trash:

I was with some people tonight and I’ve noticed a lot of people have different definitions of what they would consider cheating from their partner. Some would consider flirting cheating, others wouldn’t. Some would consider dancing cheating, others wouldn’t. Some would consider affectionate touching and rubbing cheating, others wouldn’t, some would consider kissing cheating, others wouldn’t.

I think when most people think “cheating” they think penetration/oral. Is that also your definition of cheating? Unfortunately, most people don’t talk about this at the beginning of their relationship.

Also, would you leave your partner if they did acts with another but didn’t get to penetration? Assume you’re married/in a long term relationship. And they’ve given you permission to do the same things they did as a way of apologizing, would you forgive?
You know your in the wrong/cheating when your doing something that you know damn well you wouldnt tell your spouse about. The worst kind of cheating is emotional cheating, its cheating on a deeper more intimate level with someone.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Be it the curbside

Be it an alley

Or be it the Aldi parking lot

Thou belongs to the street from whence she came
images (3).jpeg

Trending