What is considered cheating?

I was with some people tonight and I’ve noticed a lot of people have different definitions of what they would consider cheating from their partner. Some would consider flirting cheating, others wouldn’t. Some would consider dancing cheating, others wouldn’t. Some would consider affectionate touching and rubbing cheating, others wouldn’t, some would consider kissing cheating, others wouldn’t.

I think when most people think “cheating” they think penetration/oral. Is that also your definition of cheating? Unfortunately, most people don’t talk about this at the beginning of their relationship.

Also, would you leave your partner if they did acts with another but didn’t get to penetration? Assume you’re married/in a long term relationship. And they’ve given you permission to do the same things they did as a way of apologizing, would you forgive?

If you're with a girl/boy and you flirt, open to others or sleep with others, that's considered cheating in our society.

If you're with a girl/boy and you flirt, open to others or sleep with others, that's considered cheating in our society.
Well Yh of course sleeping with another person is cheating. But flirting? Really? Eh I don’t know about that. Imagine never flirting with anyone after youre married? That’s just..weird.

I was with some people tonight and I’ve noticed a lot of people have different definitions of what they would consider cheating from their partner. Some would consider flirting cheating, others wouldn’t. Some would consider dancing cheating, others wouldn’t. Some would consider affectionate touching and rubbing cheating, others wouldn’t, some would consider kissing cheating, others wouldn’t.

I think when most people think “cheating” they think penetration/oral. Is that also your definition of cheating? Unfortunately, most people don’t talk about this at the beginning of their relationship.

Also, would you leave your partner if they did acts with another but didn’t get to penetration? Assume you’re married/in a long term relationship. And they’ve given you permission to do the same things they did as a way of apologizing, would you forgive?

So which one have you done so far:bell:

Well Yh of course sleeping with another person is cheating. But flirting? Really? Eh I don’t know about that. Imagine never flirting with anyone after youre married? That’s just..weird.
Most girls/boys, if they see you flirting with another person they will break up with you. That's just how it is in society.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
How’s that weird? What’s the point of flirting with someone if you don’t like them? Am shaqo la’aan aa ku haya?

If you feel like flirting with someone go and hand wash the car, that’ll keep you busy.

All those things you listed are cheating. I would also add "Work husband/wife as suspect since it often acts as the foundation for future cheating. It gets more nebulous when you start talking about emotional cheating, but I think its the kind that most people past through before it becomes physical. Since most people don't go, "Wow you're hot, now I gotta cheat."

Most girls/boys, if they see you flirting with another person they will break up with you. That's just how it is in society.

Why would anyone would want to flirt when they are in a relationship?
She's a B!tch that's why If I have to be real with y'all,
Give her couple years she be saying Mens are DOGS, You get what you ask for.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don’t think flirting is cheating but it’s definitely wrong. Cheating is a dealbreaker with no possible solution of going back, like any sexual activity.

whereas flirting isn’t that extreme but it’s definitely not something I’d want my SO doing. I can tell her to stop and stuff, it’s a much lighter thing than cheating.

I wouldn’t end all ties right then and there and go around telling everyone else I was cheated on because she flirted with someone.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I have double standards, any non-formal relationships with a man is lowkey cheating.

Whereas a man isn’t cheating until sex. That’s just how it goes

I don’t think flirting is cheating but it’s definitely wrong. Cheating is a dealbreaker with no possible solution of going back, like any sexual activity.

whereas flirting isn’t that extreme but it’s definitely not something I’d want my SO doing. I can tell her to stop and stuff, it’s a much lighter thing than cheating.

I wouldn’t end all ties right then and there and go around telling everyone else I was cheated on because she flirted with someone.

Man you're to nice, If my girl end up flirty she is getting the D!ick Slap and over, I don't play like that Fam, I need a Loyal chick who will stand by my side.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Man you're to nice, If my girl end up flirty she is getting the D!ick Slap and over, I don't play like that Fam, I need a Loyal chick who will stand by my side.
Yeah I just realized. I was thinking of a flirty attitude as being nice and laughing and stuff, but then after a double take I actually took it in.

If my girl is leading on other men and hinting at them then yeah that’s bilaa xishood and completely wrong, you can’t sugarcoat that. Especially not when you’re already in a relationship.

Yeah I just realized. I was thinking of a flirty attitude as being nice and laughing and stuff, but then after a double take I actually took it in.

If my girl is leading on other men and hinting at them then yeah that’s bilaa xishood and completely wrong, you can’t sugarcoat that. Especially not when you’re already in a relationship.
Flirting is harmless fun. Nothing is going to come from it,it’s just the teasing and the chase. Plus it goes two ways so you’ll be able to flirt with women too, flirt, dance, and let tension build. But than go back home to your wife. Y’all just over doing it if you consider flirting cheating idk

Trending