What is charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
With all our scientifically rigirous theories our understanding of what charge actually is unknown.Physically its limited to an elementary charge ( either negative or positive of the absolute of an electron charge) this electromagnetic force then leads to our current world.I believe we will get our answer when we find a formula for change in charge over a time period.So far we assumed:
in the 4th dimension dq/dt = 0 , that is q4= c.

For any buddying physics majors i advise that we form theories on how charge came to be unbalanced as well as if its constant with time.Perhaps we have charge decay for point particles.This is all conjecture, perhaps cogs will churn in others minds.

Also for anybody who understand QM to a certain level, do the charecteristics of a particles wavefunctions alter when when we arrive in regions which contain a "small" amount of debroglie wavelengths.If so, what is the relation between schrodingers equation hence the wave equation and charge?

With all our scientifically rigirous theories our understanding of what charge actually is unknown.Physically its limited to an elementary charge ( either negative or positive of the absolute of an electron charge) this electromagnetic force then leads to our current world.I believe we will get our answer when we find a formula for change in charge over a time period.So far we assumed:
in the 4th dimension dq/dt = 0 , that is q4= c.

For any buddying physics majors i advise that we form theories on how charge came to be unbalanced as well as if its constant with time.Perhaps we have charge decay for point particles.This is all conjecture, perhaps cogs will churn in others minds.

Also for anybody who understand QM to a certain level, do the charecteristics of a particles wavefunctions alter when when we arrive in regions which contain a "small" amount of debroglie wavelengths.If so, what is the relation between schrodingers equation hence the wave equation and charge?
Haa wa run :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending