What is best DNA company to take a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I woke up 2 days ago and I'm not colombian anymore. :i83dwbv: I'm a plain xalimo please stop this madness.

This is what I imagine it feels like waking up in the morning with a terrible headache and a shortage of memory next to a stranger in bangkok. Thinking "not bad :ehh:" Only for them to roll over and have a testicle pop out them panties.

Who will break the bad news to @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I am very curious about my DNA wallahi.

My mother's family is mixed I guess. My grandma is half arab but not yemeni tho. My grandmother died when my mother was very small. My mum was born somwhere in Ethiopia and it's not in ogaden. This alone is making me curious to take a DNA test because that's not normal for a Somali in my honest opinion. My mother is not ogaden either her qabil is different so it's so weird.

My fathers side is pretty much somali and pure I guess. His family history is straight to the point and not weird like my mother's.

If I get a DNA result what do you think will come up for me?? I'm so confused man. But curious and excited to find out what my DNA is. I really want it to come up very somali. I don't want to be shocked and sad afterwards.

So, now you're half habesha something else :gaasdrink:and not full Somali

I think you're Oromo and not even Somali, but then that's my opinion:ehh:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
When I take my test I have to fly to Canada and make an ethnicity tag video with @Crow ft @xalimathe6

I will have the Somali flag, Ethiopian flag, Israeli flag and the Mongolian flag in the thumbnail.

Honeslty the only thing I’m expecting from then test is somali and Ethiopian dna(grandmother) is Ethiopian

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
When I take my test I have to fly to Canada and make an ethnicity tag video with @Crow ft @xalimathe6

I will have the Somali flag, Ethiopian flag, Israeli flag and the Mongolian flag in the thumbnail.

Honeslty the only thing I’m expecting from then test is somali and Ethiopian dna(grandmother) is Ethiopian
Bro, don't do that sh#t of ethnicity tag YT videos. :idontlike:

We finna look like a community full of copycats:what:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Your grandma is habesha?
Yep.

Grandfather is full somali.

My dad is half somali half Ethiopian. I didn’t even know until age 13 when I met my grandmother for the first time. First time I saw her I thought she was a random Ethiopian lady. But than I heard my dad say hooyo and I was like :what1:. Turns out he was born and raised in Mogadishu. Than lived in Ethiopia for a bit and went back to Mogadishu for awhile. I have no idea how her and my grandfather met.

My mom is full somali. Everyone on her side is somali. My dad look somali that’s why I was confused when I saw my grandmother

Yep.

Grandfather is full somali.

My dad is half somali half Ethiopian. I didn’t even know until age 13 when I met my grandmother for the first time. First time I saw her I thought she was a random Ethiopian lady. But than I heard my dad say hooyo and I was like :what1:. Turns out he was born and raised in Mogadishu. Than lived in Ethiopia for a bit and went back to Mogadishu for awhile. I have no idea how her and my grandfather met.

My mom is full somali. Everyone on her side is somali. My dad look somali that’s why I was confused when I saw my grandmother
WOW You Actually NEVER knew until 13 you probably were confused asf.

Who will break the bad news to @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq
@RichEnoughForGucci Naacalad yaheey why did u lie to me about being a half Colombiana in the dm's a month ago????
tenor.gif

Now u just a plain ol' Xalimoid :axvmm9o:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
WOW You Actually NEVER knew until 13 you probably were confused asf.
I was confused wallahi.

She was staying at my uncle crib so when I went to his crib I just him his wife and his kids. His wife is somali and everyone else basically somali.

Than my ayeeyo came into the living room and I thought she was a family friend. She then started speaking in Somali. Than would switch languages. My dad started speaking in Amharic as well. I was confused and hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts