what is atheism?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
@Kafir and what is your take on the concept and the play between dying and evolving? So lets take the example of the human who is now the subject to great weather change so much that it is freezing, minus degrees, the theory of evolution would siggest that it would be possible for the human, (or other humans)to develop fur so that it would evolve into the circumstance and the human specie can survive.
My question is now would the human be able to survive until the mutation happens (for as long as it would take), or would it die?

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Atheism is the ultimate cult of stupidity, they lack belief in something that supposedly they think doesn't exist. In other words they just like arguing with religious people. I just laugh at them

@Kafir and what is your take on the concept and the play between dying and evolving? So lets take the example of the human who is now the subject to great weather change so much that it is freezing, minus degrees, the theory of evolution would siggest that it would be possible for the human, (or other humans)to develop fur so that it would evolve into the circumstance and the human specie can survive.
My question is now would the human be able to survive until the mutation happens (for as long as it would take), or would it die?

Even a better question, What is the reason for the mudskipper to evolve? And even if you could point to a “reason,” then what observable evidence is there that it ever has changed? There is none objective evidence it ever did. flim flam! @Kafir

The notion of a fish spending an extended period of time out of water was never as absurd as you made it out to be. The example I gave you was just that. A fish that spends most of its life outside of the water. I see now that since mudfish need to stay moist so that eventually they will return to water (or immerse themselves in mud) apparently my example wasn't good enough for you. Maybe you want an example of an amphibious fish that spends 100% of its time outside of water. Dolphins and whales, mammals like us have a similar limitation where they can stay out of water as long as they remain moist. They aren't even fish. They're mammals. But we already know about the land-living abilities found in mammals. The evolution of whales and dolphins is the other way around. Former land creatures spending 100% of their life on land whose descendants now are sea creatures.

https://www.cambridge.org/core/jour...atic-mammals/316E55A4BD97A3CDF35BE6B5FCBBA5C4

Other bonyfish like tuna fit the idea of a fish you were thinking of. Fish that can't live 2 minutes out of water. Mudskippers who are from the same taxonomic superclass are much more adapted to living on land than their tuna cousins. These mudskippers can actually breathe air you know. They can also use their fins to walk on land. How impressive is that for a fish? The idea that just maybe sea-bound creatures could have terrestrial descendants doesn't seem as absurd when animals like the mudskipper show us that an intermediary stage can possibly exist. As a matter of fact some might even argue that all amphibious animals show that it's possible.

Does science even have evidence of transitional fossils? If so, i would like to know.

Allah asks a simple question that destroys atheism and evolutionary occultism

(Sahih International)
And he to whom We grant long life We reverse in creation; so will they not understand?

-Sura Ya-Seen, Ayah 68

There's absolutely no logical reason why our cells are preprogrammed to die other than Allah wanted it to be that way. Because a hydrogen molecule will never die if left undisturbed. Water will remain water no matter how long you leave it. Every form of life should be like the universe if we accepted the postulations of the atheism as the universe is in a steady expanse. Everything, therefore , should be growing in capacity ability and expanse. Yet we find that no matter how hard we try, all of our cells eventually disintegrate

Atheists and people who believe in evolution are stupid people who are skilled at self delusion. Nothing more

(Sahih International)
Be not deceived by the [uninhibited] movement of the disbelievers throughout the land.

-Sura Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 196

(Sahih International)
[It is but] a small enjoyment; then their [final] refuge is Hell, and wretched is the resting place.

-Sura Aal-E-Imran, Ayah 197

Even a better question, What is the reason for the mudskipper to evolve? And even if you could point to a “reason,” then what observable evidence is there that it ever has changed? There is none objective evidence it ever did. flim flam! @Kafir
He wants us to believe that an impossibility happened a trillion times over to get us to the point where we are

Because that unlikely process would have to happen for every single creature plant animal bacteria for every single trait physical mental or chemical that has ever existed
Subhanallah these people are actually brainwashed

(Sahih International)
Indeed, the criminals are in error and madness.

-Sura Al-Qamar, Ayah 47

It's funny that they limit evolution to life

Why doesn't the "genotype" of any other physical law and process change

Why doesn't rain gradually get more efficient as in why don't the best raindrops survive and we get rain that has adapted to its environment
After all these are all just physical and chemical processes that we find on earth ...they should all have the same underlying basis

(Sahih International)
And if they were to see a fragment from the sky falling, they would say, "[It is merely] clouds heaped up."

-Sura At-Tur, Ayah 44

You guys are still stuck on transitional fossils and basic creationist arguments.
There is so much evidence and information, if you want to learn.

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_01

https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/evolution-13228138

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-human-evolution-wellesleyx-anth207x-1

No is going to convince you arguing, if you really want to know the truth go read about it instead of what creationists have to say about evolution. If you are in uni go to the biology section.

Bruh keep regurgitating poorly thought out propaganda by europhile priests

If it leads you to see jahannam because you deny god then we will see what that gets you.

Remember this post and this day

Just insults and fear mongering, none of you have problems with gravity and evolution is is on the same level as gravity. You are the flat earther equivalent of biology.
Here are Muslims talking about it. No is saying you should give up your deen thats up to you. Evolution is a fact.

You guys are still stuck on transitional fossils and basic creationist arguments.
There is so much evidence and information, if you want to learn.

https://evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/evo_01

https://www.nature.com/scitable/knowledge/evolution-13228138

https://www.edx.org/course/introduction-human-evolution-wellesleyx-anth207x-1

No is going to convince you arguing, if you really want to know the truth go read about it instead of what creationists have to say about evolution. If you are in uni go to the biology section.

How about instead of making assertions that even science will disagree with you, give me your take on evolution.

"No is going to convince you arguing, if you really want to know the truth go read about it instead of what creationists have to say about evolution. If you are in uni go to the biology section"

You are making assertions. Hate to tell you this but, if "the theory of evolution" was objective evidence, Then this technical term wouldn't exist “scientific impossibility.”

Just insults and fear mongering, none of you have problems with gravity and evolution is is on the same level as gravity. You are the flat earther equivalent of biology.
Here are Muslims talking about it. No is saying you should give up your deen thats up to you. Evolution is a fact.

Woah !! hold on there dude, did you say "evolution is on the same level as gravity"? as in the "theory"? While gravity is a theory, we would be hard pressed to find anyone who would say gravity isn’t real (just climb a few flights of stairs, or a mountain, or jump off a building). There is evidence all around us that proves gravity is real. With most theories, there is a great deal of proof. The problem is, evolution is not supported with proof like gravity. One can’t really deny gravity, but evolution can be denied because of a lack of evidence, even scientist agree. evolution has many contradictions in itself.

From what i read from you, it seems that evolution should be degraded from “theory” to something else. Maybe “faith” would be the term. evolution is paraded around as if it is a 100% proven fact with no problems or contradictions. This is where I begin pointing people back to the fact that evolution is a theory.

How about instead of making assertions that even science will disagree with you, give me your take on evolution.

"No is going to convince you arguing, if you really want to know the truth go read about it instead of what creationists have to say about evolution. If you are in uni go to the biology section"

You are making assertions. Hate to tell you this but, if "the theory of evolution" was objective evidence, Then this technical term wouldn't exist “scientific impossibility.”

Like I said it's pointless arguing, there are people arguing that the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. You can show them pictures of earth rockets leaving the atmosphere but they're still not convinced and believe its a grand conspiracy. You really think universities around the world from Asia to Europe to the Americas are all making it up thousands upon thousands of scientists millions upon millions spent on research, 150 years of research by gaalo to lie, Darwin himself spent 20 years gathering evidence. There is no way to argue things like that.

Like I said it's pointless arguing, there are people arguing that the earth is flat and gravity doesn't exist. You can show them pictures of earth rockets leaving the atmosphere but they're still not convinced and believe its a grand conspiracy. You really think universities around the world from Asia to Europe to the Americas are all making it up thousands upon thousands of scientists millions upon millions spent on research, 150 years of research by gaalo to lie, Darwin himself spent 20 years gathering evidence. There is no way to argue things like that.

I can't believe you comparing us to the flat-earthers. Even @Kafir isn't that arrogant to make those claims. Again, instead of making assertions, you tell me why evolution is objective evidence?

This guy is telling us to believe europeans because they spent time on something.
Thats laughable

Those same people spent years claiming that sadaam hussein had weapons of mass destruction
That Osama bin laden was at the head of a fictional international terrorism syndicate
And that skull shape determines iq

In other worlds they are liars.

The problem is that your mental colonialism has been so thorough that you believe that western institutions are incapable of being ideologically driven or willing to put forth lies to support their ideologies.

You're a slave pure and simple

Woah !! hold on there dude, did you say "evolution is on the same level as gravity"? as in the "theory"? While gravity is a theory, we would be hard pressed to find anyone who would say gravity isn’t real (just climb a few flights of stairs, or a mountain, or jump off a building). There is evidence all around us that proves gravity is real. With most theories, there is a great deal of proof. The problem is, evolution is not supported with proof like gravity. One can’t really deny gravity, but evolution can be denied because of a lack of evidence, even scientist agree. evolution has many contradictions in itself.

From what i read from you, it seems that evolution should be degraded from “theory” to something else. Maybe “faith” would be the term. evolution is paraded around as if it is a 100% proven fact with no problems or contradictions. This is where I begin pointing people back to the fact that evolution is a theory.

Theory is the highest form you can attain in science and in that sense yes its on par with gravity. There is tonns and tonns of evidence. You can't do physics without gravity and you can't do biology without evolution.

https://www.khanacademy.org/science...l-selection/a/lines-of-evidence-for-evolution

http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent

This guy is telling us to believe europeans because they spent time on something.
Thats laughable

Those same people spent years claiming that sadaam hussein had weapons of mass destruction
That Osama bin laden was at the head of a fictional international terrorism syndicate
And that skull shape determines iq

In other worlds they are liars.

The problem is that your mental colonialism has been so thorough that you believe that western institutions are incapable of being ideologically driven or willing to put forth lies to support their ideologies.

You're a slave pure and simple

With that logic then there are no such things as atoms and atom bombs don't exist. Also your objections are political and have nothing to do with science. The science is evidence based and peer reviewed the whole point of it is that someone around the world can replicate it. You don't have to believe the Europeans, what about the Chinese, the Russians, the Brazilians etc. And please stop with the petty insults.

With that logic then there are no such things as atoms and atom bombs don't exist. Also your objections are political and have nothing to do with science. The science is evidence based and peer reviewed the whole point of it is that someone around the world can replicate it. You don't have to believe the Europeans, what about the Chinese, the Russians, the Brazilians etc. And please stop with the petty insults.
I will no longer insult you. I apologize for that
(Sahih International)
And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah . They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying.

-Sura Al-An'am, Ayah 116

Status
Not open for further replies.