What is an opinion of yours that usually make people react like...

Pit bulls are TERRIBLE guard dogs. They only thing they got over most other dogs is physically intimidation . They’re overrated when it comes to bite strength and fighting. I’ve seen a standard poodle f*ck a pittie up

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I believe most Americans, including me are living from paycheck due to bad spending habits and choosing a career . There’s people who make six figures that live paycheck to paycheck.
interesting point. I never thought of it that way. I just followed everyone else and blamed capitalism for making me broke.

Naa

Not Chun li
Translation: '' I like broke mama boys who do street stuff''
In the mental institution you go ma'am. You need better taste in men ASAP:camby:
Okay I will explain myself. It’s all about appearance but I wouldn’t eevvveeeerrrr be serious with one. My attraction is not limited to them lol.

I want to marry a good man :)

Nafiso Qalanjo

Okay I will explain myself. It’s all about appearance but I wouldn’t eevvveeeerrrr be serious with one. My attraction is not limited to them lol.

I want to marry a good man :)
Haye. Just dont let me catch you catching feelings for these dusty's crusty's and not trusty's. :ufdup:

Trump wasn’t the worst President. He was okay. All the US Presidents are overrated, except Calvin Coolidge

I believe that Joe Jackson give Michael hormone blocking pills when he was kid. That’s why he could sing castrato as an adult and the mentality of a ten year old

Nafiso Qalanjo

Trump wasn’t the worst President. He was okay. All the US Presidents are overrated, except Calvin Coolidge

I believe that Joe Jackson give Michael hormone blocking pills when he was kid. That’s why he could sing castrato as an adult and the mentality of a ten year old

giphy.gif

Nafiso Qalanjo

Some of the American Somalis here have internalised racism and republicanism to the point they sound this

FACTSS!! Coomalis are getting out of hand especially the ones on here. Their the more evolved version of the ana carab boot lickers.

Trending

Latest posts