What in the world are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
How many gender identities, I mean accounts do you have?

:kanyehmm: I wonder if there's someone out there named Abdiyo Abdi. Never met one, but those Ashy Abdi jokes must hurt x 2. :ohhh:

Looooooooooool :chrisfreshhah:

I met he named me. I wonder though if there are any Somalis who named their children after themselves. It's bad enough when they name their sons after the grandfather.

@John Michael your dumb if you know dhulos you would know they identify with the family they come from first:hillarybiz:

:mjpls: Yes dhulbahante are a special breed. No other Somali clan does that.

I met he named me. I wonder though if there are any Somalis who named their children after themselves. It's bad enough when they name their sons after the grandfather.

:mjpls: Yes dhulbahante are a special breed. No other Somali clan does that.
We have kings for every family two i doubt anybody can say that:russ:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
A shapeshifting creature appears out of nowhere. Before you know it, it has a gun to your head. And it's forcing you to choose your identity/label. This creature will pull the trigger if you don't give it a decent explanation - on what you are. We are not talking about who you are as an individual, instead what is your group identity.

*Keep in mind, this creature has no idea where you come from. So, you can tell it whatever you like.*
A slave of the almighty,a Somali,and within that a Darood.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
A shapeshifting creature appears out of nowhere. Before you know it, it has a gun to your head. And it's forcing you to choose your identity/label. This creature will pull the trigger if you don't give it a decent explanation - on what you are. We are not talking about who you are as an individual, instead what is your group identity.

*Keep in mind, this creature has no idea where you come from. So, you can tell it whatever you like.*
I would also recite some Ruqiya under my breath upon revealing my identity.

Mr or Ms shapeshifting creature pls, free Sophie.

Who am I? I'm the son of two loving and peace-loving parents whom as an adult (based on their experiences) would like to create for himself a world of peace, mutual tolerance and respect with the individuals and the societies, animals and the environment based on positive productive co-existance. After I die, it is none of my concern what happens and didn’t happen to me, as long as those I leave behind say, the bastard was a good bloke.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You could have fooled me. :manny: Sometimes I think you're a Farax with lipstick and Jimmy Choos.

I was only kidding when I said that. :gucciwhat: But imagine someone named Hamdi Hamdi Hamdi. :pachah1:Gender ambiguous, yes. What if they were also one of @Starscream 's kingly cousins from the six.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
I come from an ancient pygma tribe of short people located in the barren dessert.

The tribe lived in harmony, but then my growth rate attacked.

On the day of my womanhood exam, they saw my over-seized lips (the other ones) and determined I was to be banished.

I was kicked out of the tribe but fortuantely I was adopted by radical lesbians and today I work for the gay agenda whole hearted.
Please tell me you have oversized lips down south aswell.
:banderas:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A slave of the almighty,a Somali,and within that a Darood.

Sxb, that's noble. Lakiin your display pic says "I like fufu very much." You're sending mixed messages, walaal.

I tell him I'm a jaajuus for itoobiya

You just want it to invade itoobiya, dontcha? :mjlol:

I would tell him I’m princess Fiona, from Far, Far Away Land :donkey:

Don't make it feel conflicted, shape-shifters might like ogres. :gucciwhat:

Mr or Ms shapeshifting creature pls, free Sophie.

Who am I? I'm the son of two loving and peace-loving parents whom as an adult (based on their experiences) would like to create for himself a world of peace, mutual tolerance and respect with the individuals and the societies, animals and the environment based on positive productive co-existance. After I die, it is none of my concern what happens and didn’t happen to me, as long as those I leave behind say, the bastard was a good bloke.

Are you human or are you a dancer?

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts