What in the world are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
A shapeshifting creature appears out of nowhere. Before you know it, it has a gun to your head. And it's forcing you to choose your identity/label. This creature will pull the trigger if you don't give it a decent explanation - on what you are. We are not talking about who you are as an individual, instead what is your group identity.

*Keep in mind, this creature has no idea where you come from. So, you can tell it whatever you like.*

A shapeshifting creature appears out of nowhere. Before you know it, it has a gun to your head. And it's forcing you to choose your identity/label. This creature will pull the trigger if you don't give it a decent explanation - on what you are. We are not talking about who you are as an individual, instead what is your group identity.

*Keep in mind, this creature has no idea where you come from. So, you can tell it whatever you like.*
Act like you are in a extreme vegetative state.

I come from an ancient pygma tribe of short people located in the barren dessert.

The tribe lived in harmony, but then my growth rate attacked.

On the day of my womanhood exam, they saw my over-seized lips (the other ones) and determined I was to be banished.

I was kicked out of the tribe but fortuantely I was adopted by radical lesbians and today I work for the gay agenda whole hearted.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wtf is that?

If you could go back in time and meet this wacays abdulle you wouldn't even understand wtf he was saying and realize that he's a simple geeljire in raggedy clothes no different than the others who lived under the constant threat of starvation.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Iโ€™ll tell him Iโ€™m somali and a descendant of siad barre

You're the first one to say Somali. :farmajoyaab:

My mothers daughter. :it0tdo8:

Also a muslimah.

No particular order though.
I can tell, you put deen and family, first, I mean hooyo. I never hear of people thanking their aabo, especially when they make it big? :pachah1:

I come from an ancient pygma tribe of short people located in the barren dessert.

The tribe lived in harmony, but then my growth rate attacked.

On the day of my womanhood exam, they saw my over-seized lips (the other ones) and determined I was to be banished.

I was kicked out of the tribe but fortuantely I was adopted by radical lesbians and today I work for the gay agenda whole hearted.

You're about as fruity as those fobs that "go gay for a green card." :trumpsmirk:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter

I can tell, you put deen and family, first, I mean hooyo. I never hear of people thanking their aabo, especially when they make it big? :pachah1:

You're about as fruity as those fobs that "go gay for a green card." :trumpsmirk:
I mainly said the Somali part to scare it we are known for being crazy

Green-card sex? :farmajoyaab:

I need to catch some xalimos on that account :gaasdrink:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I already take my fathers (along with his nickname) and grandfathers name everywhere I go. My father even gave me my first name.

But my mother gave me my first home. There is something deeply special about that. I can't help but appreciate her more.

Wtf is that?

If you could go back in time and meet this wacays abdulle you wouldn't even understand wtf he was saying and realize that he's a simple geeljire in raggedy clothes no different than the others who lived under the constant threat of starvation.

:cryinglaughsmiley:
She asked me my group identity and i gave her:kanyeshrug:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Green-card sex? :farmajoyaab:

I need to catch some xalimos on that account :gaasdrink:

How many gender identities, I mean accounts do you have?

I already take my fathers (along with his nickname) and grandfathers name everywhere I go. My father even gave me my first name.

But my mother gave me my first home. There is something deeply special about that. I can't help but appreciate her more.

:kanyehmm: I wonder if there's someone out there named Abdiyo Abdi. Never met one, but those Ashy Abdi jokes must hurt x 2. :ohhh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts