What if you won Lottery? What would do with the millions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I am travelling da WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KREAM

"Can you bring equilibrium?"
First thing I would do is have a house built for Hooyo and Aabo back home. Pay off my student loan debt as well as my siblings' debt. Work part time (I like having something to do) so I could also travel the world. After that I'm not sure. I would speak to my immediate family about what we can do as far as maybe having a family business or investing (would speak to a financial advisor as well).

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
First thing I would do is have a house built for Hooyo and Aabo back home. Pay off my student loan debt as well as my siblings' debt. Work part time (I like having something to do) I could also travel the world. After that I'm not sure. I would speak to my immediate family about what we can do as far as maybe having a family business or investing (would speak to a financial advisor as well).

U r a smart Xalimo abaay

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Basra you’re funny.

Hoorta are there serious Somali people who play the lottery?

Couldn’t you think of another way of getting a shit load of money.

KREAM

Basra you’re funny.

I mean you could give a temporarily embarrassed Nigerian prince $300 USD and I was assured you would get 1,00,0000000 U.S Dorahs back once he has it released from escrow. :patrice:

snap up that money and invest in business, after all i need to give back to the lottery otherwise tom,dick and harry will have a legitimate reason to hate on us somalis. then whatever i make with that money i take it back home and start lots of small businesses the remainder of money gets pumped around to circulate. and bang we have an economy.:whoo:now hows that for a plan

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra you’re funny.

Such as ???

RICH

I mean you could give a temporarily embarrassed Nigerian prince $300 USD and I was assured you would get 1,00,0000000 U.S Dorahs back once he has it released from escrow. :patrice:

Hayaay bal ii wad sheekada. @Basra we need to pay attention. Bmt.

KREAM

Hayaay bal ii wad sheekada. @Basra we need to pay attention. Bmt.

BnJm7S5.png
hfkvAQk-1.png

As you can see walaal, this is pretty legit. They have been typing post-haste due to the urgency of the situation so ignore the errors. But rest assured the Dorahs will be had. :rejoice:

RICH

View attachment 40713 View attachment 40712
As you can see walaal, this is pretty legit. They have been typing post-haste due to the urgency of the situation so ignore the errors. But rest assured the Dorahs will be had. :rejoice:

Bisinka I’ve heard of these scams. But damn they even included pictures of passports :lolbron:

Dorahskee baad ka hadlisaa sxb. You will never see your $300 ever again. :banderas:

KREAM

Bisinka I’ve heard of these scams. But damn they even included pictures of passports :lolbron:

Dorahskee baad ka hadlisaa sxb. You will never see your $300 ever again. :banderas:

Ive heard of old cadaans being cleaned out by the Nigerian nobility:siilaanyolaugh::duckr:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
snap up that money and invest in business, after all i need to give back to the lottery otherwise tom,dick and harry will have a legitimate reason to hate on us somalis. then whatever i make with that money i take it back home and start lots of small businesses the remainder of money gets pumped around to circulate. and bang we have an economy.:whoo:now hows that for a plan

U r too sweet for cocoa butter

RICH

Ive heard of old cadaans being cleaned out by the Nigerian nobility:siilaanyolaugh::duckr:

That’s so sad. That’s what happens when children don’t look after their folks when they’re old. White people shit.

Xaagi-Cagmadigtee

Guul ama Dhimasho
Horta, why is it that these Nigerian scammers take me for a fool? I get same emails about transferring millions of dollars to my account only if I send them couple hundred dollars for processing fee, :drakewtf:. Damn, who is that gullible to believe that shit. Apparently some people do :heh:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending