What if you married

Historically bastards have always been marginalized in a lot of society (excluding royal bastards), probably because of abrahamic influence.

Don't know why we hate on them, they didn't ask to be born. We should shit on the mother and father but people aren't that smart enough to know that.

I personally wouldn't mind marrying one.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don’t believe the sins of the parents pass down to the child. I believe the kid is no different from any other child :)

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
tenor.gif

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Historically bastards have always been marginalized in a lot of society (excluding royal bastards), probably because of abrahamic influence.

Don't know why we hate on them, they didn't ask to be born. We should shit on the mother and father but people aren't that smart enough to know that.

Do we really marginalize them? I think Somalis solve this kind of situation in silent to avoid the shame.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
It's a huge injustice. Imagine being an upright individual but you can't get with the girl of your dreams because of a mistake your parents made. I would shoot them both for ruining my life.

Bastarad ya tahay