What if the Afroasiatic World United?

696E6F98-DB5E-4294-8AAD-5C0F7DAA8340.png
97D76B4D-8BF9-477A-8B4C-94216CBFB1F1.png
D54B2EFD-682B-4C90-B64C-6538B470E569.png

I’d be all for it. They just gotta change the United Horn Africa’s name.. Viva La Greater Horn Africa!!

why is Somalia part of Abyssinia? has Abyssinian ever included Somalis? I've seen it used for a Somali before and I thought Abyssinian means Ethiopians.

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
I'm not uniting with sand monkeys or their North African cucks. Nope not the raw meat eaters either. Only one I have some respect for is the Sudanis.

why is Somalia part of Abyssinia? has Abyssinian ever included Somalis? I've seen it used for a Somali before and I thought Abyssinian means Ethiopians.
It’s just a name they used in the video. Somalis were not apart of Abyssinia. They also made a “Greater” Israel and Greater Maghreb too.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I mean abyssinnia originly means land of Habesh which means Mixed people and are used to refer to all Horners for quite a while but I'm not too sure on that info

We should get a new name for the horn like Cush or something
True, even though Abyssinia was a small kingdom the region was regularly called that because of the large amount of slaves that came out of there.
Kinda like how people saw the Europeans as all Romans..

E1b1b dna is the real Afro Asiatic, rest are frauds

Means most Arabs, and Middle Eastern got nothing do with Afro Asiatic except the real E1b1b dna minority arabs and Jews

Based

VIP
I'm not uniting with sand monkeys or their North African cucks. Nope not the raw meat eaters either. Only one I have some respect for is the Sudanis.
Do you seriously just generalize people like this? ‘Sand monkey’ ‘north african cucks’? Are we on an incel forum or what

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Do you seriously just generalize people like this? ‘Sand monkey’ ‘north african cucks’? Are we on an incel forum or what
Who said I'm generalizing. There are people who do this kinda shit in their countries. Why would I want to unite with people like them. Libyan's the ones who did unspeakable shit to refugees? The Gulf Arabs who abuse SSA maids and workers. The other North African's who always seem to be hating on Somalis because we weren't arabized. The habesha who we have fought for centuries and funded '91'?

There are reasons for all this.
This is Somali Spot and you clearly don't know what people think of Somalis out there.
The only thing I'm uniting with is NFD and Somali Galbeed.

What’s T dna?
It’s a Y-DNA lineage. A paternal marker that indicates the migration of your paternal ancestors. Most Somalis are E1b1b (E-V32) around 80%, pretty much all of Darood, Hawiye and RX but also a large portion of Isaaq. it’s an African lineage that probably originated in Northeast Africa.

The remainder of Somalis carry T1a which is carried by almost all of Dir (minus the Biimaal) and quite a lot of Isaaqs too. This lineage however probably came from West Asia a long time ago.

It’s a Y-DNA lineage. A paternal marker that indicates the migration of your paternal ancestors. Most Somalis are E1b1b (E-V32) around 80%, pretty much all of Darood, Hawiye and RX but also a large portion of Isaaq. it’s an African lineage that probably originated in Northeast Africa.

The remainder of Somalis carry T1a which is carried by almost all of Dir (minus the Biimaal) and quite a lot of Isaaqs too. This lineage however probably came from West Asia a long time ago.
Genetic Qabyalad!
6F0E7F47-D280-4C6A-BDC9-501C1DC02801.png
93AC0D3A-B29F-4035-91E6-8475D886BAA6.png

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
What if Greater Somali united.
What if the Cushitic Lands United
What if the horn of Africa United
What it east Africa United
What if Afro-Asiatic region United
What if African United
What if Afro-Eurasia United
What if AfroAmeri-Eurasia United
What if the United Nations United
What if we become one with everything.

So many questions not enough threads about this.

What if Greater Somali united.
What if the Cushitic Lands United
What if the horn of Africa United
What it east Africa United
What if Afro-Asiatic region United
What if African United
What if Afro-Eurasia United
What if AfroAmeri-Eurasia United
What if the United Nations United
What if we become one with everything.

So many questions not enough threads about this.
E2BCADFF-98AE-4646-B421-0853CB220EF8.jpeg

I’d prefer a Greater United Horn with Socotra Islands. I’d just change the name to something more inclusive.
We would have had the helm at the AU security council chairman and have the headquarters of the AU at our fingertips with full access to the AU bank development to speed up our industrialization. I’m not going to go into depth about our natural resources and Human Resources. But let’s say this. We would quite literally be a superpower on the Red Sea.