What if Sub-Saharan Africa became a Single Country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It may seem like a joke now, but it could happen somewhere in the year 2050 to 2100.

What makes you think that Bantu populations can move into Somalia and Ethiopian in mass waves in the future without the government intervening? Just lol if you think ’s are gonna let that happen.

Apollo

VIP
What makes you think that Bantu populations can move into Somalia and Ethiopian in mass waves in the future without the government intervening? Just lol if you think ’s are gonna let that happen.

Many Sub-Saharan African countries are going to become rich, much richer than the Horn and this will lead them to capitulate and join a pan-African union.

It may seem like a joke now, but it could happen somewhere in the year 2050 to 2100.
It could but nigga left sudan out of it and put us in :noneck: this is why Somalia should align closely with the Arabs or else we will become bantuized in less than 200 years

Apollo

VIP
It could but nigga left sudan out of it and put us in :noneck: this is why Somalia should align closely with the Arabs or else we will become bantuized in less than 200 years

LYRf3DM.jpg

World

VIP
Our country will be an even bigger desert in 2050, what African would want to leave their beautiful green fertile land for gaalkacyo?

South Somalia is the at risk region of being taken over demographically.

Yet at the same time Kenyan Somalis have a booming population set to become the largest tribe within the decade.

No one is taking over South Somalia. Too many warlords, desert environments and famines.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
South Somalia is the at risk region of being taken over demographically.

No it not! There are 6 to 7 million ethnic Somalis living in southern Somalia. Most Bantus fled from Somalia during the civil war and it's only a matter of time for the central government to re-locate the rest of them back to southeast Africa.

Rahanweyn are beautiful Somalis and they own most of the farmlands and breeding like rabbits. Jubba and Shabelle valleys are also dominated by Somalis so don't worry. Somalis that inhabit fertile regions are beginning to adopt the agricultural lifestyle.

M
Many Sub-Saharan African countries are going to become rich, much richer than the Horn and this will lead them to capitulate and join a pan-African union.
Many african countries are running out of resources due to french exploitation. Mark my words the west africans are fucked once 2060 rolls up and they have no more exploitable resources, meanwhile somali resources should remain untapped until civilised young men take over the government positions.

:trumpsmirk::mjlol:

Apollo

VIP
Many african countries are running out of resources due to french exploitation. Mark my words the west africans are fucked once 2060 rolls up and they have no more exploitable resources, meanwhile somali resources should remain untapped until civilised young men take over the government positions.

:trumpsmirk::mjlol:

Nigeria, the EAC, and South Africa are turning into mini superpowers.

s are going to beg to join them.

Nigeria, the EAC, and South Africa are turning into mini superpowers.

s are going to beg to join them.
Weren't you the one who told me somalia had larger oil reserves than shitty nigeria??? Also don't you agree that we should not focus on others but on more pressing matters like getting smarter youth into positions of power and rebuilding our nation whilst destroying al-shabaab?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
This isn't happening. My prediction, when Somalia and other Horn of African countries stabilize, and they will, they'll do what Scandinavian countries did. They'll be in the same continent, do business deals, and maybe diplomatic missions, but not join them in any other way.

Status
Not open for further replies.