What if males go extinct?...

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amira-chan

This thought came to me after reading this "WTF fun fact" below....

ac831cc9945a430a253b2a1493c1cfb9.jpg

So how will the world turn out without males? how will a planet with only female humans function? Will new ideologies pop up? Will there be a reformation on how society works? What's going to happen the nations of the world? Too many questions!

(PS: I'm not a feminist)

K

Kirei

That's hilarious yet interesting at the same time. So many things come to mind when I think of a world without males. I think all the feminists would be down for this and actively recruit to expand their cult lol
The downside is that lesbianism will rise because many females cannot live without the excitement that comes with males. But then again some straight women will explore alternative routes. Plus the scale of yness will rise too and as a result, hierarchy will form amongst the women.

*sighs deeply* A world with no males, ey? :wow1:siilaanyolaugh

073f8049da80327cc88dc17a1d1eab9b.gif

A

Amira-chan

That's hilarious yet interesting at the same time. So many things come to mind when I think of a world without males. I think all the feminists would be down for this and actively recruit to expand their cult lol
The downside is that lesbianism will rise because many females cannot live without the excitement that comes with males. But then again some straight women will explore alternative routes. Plus the scale of yness will rise too and as a result, hierarchy will form amongst the women.

*sighs deeply* A world with no males, ey? :wow1:siilaanyolaugh

073f8049da80327cc88dc17a1d1eab9b.gif

OMG nani desuka kono kankaku? I'm so conflicted!

higurashi-arc-3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts