What if Internet is taken away from the world??

I actually like it, I didn't know what it meant at first

giphy.gif

Theres a lot of good that came with the internet such as easy access to information that would have been unthinkable decades ago, everything is just a few clicks away, but with good comes bad and theres a lot of bad. Its a double edged sword

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Theres a lot of good that came with the internet such as easy access to information that would have been unthinkable decades ago, everything is just a few clicks away, but with good comes bad and theres a lot of bad. Its a double edged sword
It's purpose to not only have relevant information and latest entertainment, but the human element of interaction at a stable pace.

Used correctly gives some comfort in the distance while making associations/connections while for others can be a paranoia nightmare when people use the internet criminally.

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
Everything you once were proud of in this life other than pure Islam will became useless and worthless because you will realise that 90% of your behaviour, most of the things you possess is too show off to the crowd and gain any kind of acceptance to feel better about yourself.
May Allah guide us all.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Its like eating ur favorite food then getting hit in the nuts win lose

IDK. some people work from home.. but it would be nice to have a day with no internet. like on Fridays. imagine you wake up early shower, pray fajr, cook food for the family, play surah kaf while cleaning, put unsi on then sit and read Quran, go to jumca , then go out to eat with friends. come home game night with the family
(let us not forget praying the other prays)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
IDK. some people work from home.. but it would be nice to have a day with no internet. like on Fridays. imagine you wake up early shower, pray fajr, cook food for the family, play surah kaf while cleaning, put unsi on then sit and read Quran, go to jumca , then go out to eat with friends. come home game night with the family
(let us not forget praying the other prays)

You paint such a lovely Friday picture. Why dont u do it? What is stopping YOU?

I know. :(

The Ibliss.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
I didn't ask for a comparison. I want to know about your thoughts on my new username. I'm embracing my fancy side from now on. :samwelcome:
Reminds me of those older cousins that act like adults hahahajajajakkkkk

Trending

Latest posts