what if antartica was green?

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
There’d probably be a mini war. Just look at the many countries that claim Antartica
E28686D0-A15C-4A96-901D-A6298F61D7CA.jpeg

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Scientists are predicting most of the ice in Antarctica will melt in the next 100yrs with the rate at which greenhouse gases are rising in our atmosphere.

Whether it will be lush and green area also depends on the type of soil underneath all that ice. If it is just bunch of big rocks, it might not support tropical rainforest climate.

Scientists are predicting most of the ice in Antarctica will melt in the next 100yrs with the rate at which greenhouse gases are rising in our atmosphere.

Whether it will be lush and green area also depends on the type of soil underneath all that ice. If it is just bunch of big rocks, it might not support tropical rainforest climate.

Imagine all of the things we'll uncover once all that ice melts. Mini kangaroos, giant koolas, etc.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
:dwill: :kanyehmm:

I had hope for mankind. First post I see and I wanna log off. So my brutha all these nations are waiting for the treaty to run out in 2048 for some ice and no possible oil and minerals?
idk that much about Antarctica sxb wasn’t aware of that many nations taking interest