What if Africa Was Never Colonized?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Majeerteen and Geledi would have controlled the entire country and the Somali realm would have extended deep into Tanzania.

Colonialism was a blessing for the weaklings of Africa.

Mj and geeldi kualha,

did you forget Ogaden was expanding first to deep into ddsi and jubaland and kenya
after all we are the owners of the largest most expanded,

we were expanding when many somalis were naked and seeking water and we would have been in zimbabwe by now if the british never stopped us

what is geeledi anyways are they eley or huuuuto and no offence by Mj was contained in puntland, they only came to jubaland after their brave ogaden cousins cleaned out the pagans \

Kezira

disneylanders
Majeerteen and Geledi would have controlled the entire country and the Somali realm would have extended deep into Tanzania.

Colonialism was a blessing for the weaklings of Africa.
This is biggest lie ever. The tribes that gained most from colonization were Issa, Majerteen, Isaaq and Abgaal. One thing I agree about is Majerteen already had a system in place, but they still gained from colonization.

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
This is biggest lie ever. The tribes that gained most from colonization were Issa, Majerteen, Isaaq and Abgaal. One thing I agree about is Majerteen already had a system in place, but they still gained from colonization.

U mean the civilized but conniving, backstabbing, double crossing mofuckers who in peace times excell but are cowards in our beloved an-cap paradise :vncu2n5: muh nigga

CaliTedesse

I ❀️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Abyssinia would have dominated all of Eastern Africa if that was the case.

Mj and geeldi kualha,

did you forget Ogaden was expanding first to deep into ddsi and jubaland and kenya
after all we are the owners of the largest most expanded,

we were expanding when many somalis were naked and seeking water and we would have been in zimbabwe by now if the british never stopped us

what is geeledi anyways are they eley or huuuuto and no offence by Mj was contained in puntland, they only came to jubaland after their brave ogaden cousins cleaned out the pagans \

I think we would have pushed each other further and further South
Ogadens would not have stopped migrating Southwards and neither would we

Thank Allah for colonialism or Imperial Abyssinia would have eaten up the entire Horn of Africa and parts of Yemen.

The good news is, Ethiopia and Kenya will be taking over the shithole called Somalia and then we could at least be part of a functioning country again.

Thank Allah for colonialism or Imperial Abyssinia would have eaten up the entire Horn of Africa and parts of Yemen.

The good news is, Ethiopia and Kenya will be taking over the shithole called Somalia and then we could at least be part of a functioning country again.

LOL

Ethiopians could not take over Somali land.

Ever heard of Futuh Al Habesha?

Modern Somali males are not to be compared to Pre-Colonial Somali warriors

LOL

Ethiopians could not take over Somali land.

Ever heard of Futuh Al Habesha?

Futuh al Habasha was in the 15th century. Somali colonialism was in the 19th century.

The 19th century is when Imperial Abyssinia was sitting on the same table as European powers whilst your ancestors were fighting clan wars over water wells.

Futuh al Habasha was in the 15th century. Somali colonialism was in the 19th century.

The 19th century is when Imperial Abyssinia was sitting on the same table as European powers whilst your ancestors were fighting clan wars over water wells.

One minute you say "we" as if you are Somali the next you are demeaning Somalis.

Real men are not pessimistic and insecure in their ethnic background

Fix up

One minute you say "we" as if you are Somali the next you are demeaning Somalis.

Real men are not pessimistic and insecure in their ethnic background

Fix up

@PuntiteQueen

If it wasn't for the Europeans we could have identified today as 'Abyssinian Somalis'?

Do you even know what that entails?

It would have meant that I could sit in a posh cafe in Oxford or the Meadows and be sipping tea with cadaan folks about how great the old days of imperialism and colonialism (Imperial Abyssinia and the British Empire) were when we subjugated lesser races.
But because of European intervention, it means that privilege was stolen from us and now I have to say 'Somali'.

The good news is, our modern history is much worse than our ancient history. Whenever I talk to cadaans I always play the 'lets talk ancient civilisations' tone and they all become quiet when I mention: 'I'm Cushitic'. They recognise the power in that statement, a people who controlled the vast lands of Southern Egypt all the way to Tanzania.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Wrong. Thanks to the British , Somali Galbeed now belongs to Ethiopia but in the 16th century the Adal empire defeated the Abyssinians who had to beg the Portuguese for assistance. You give too much credit to Habeshas . They used to eat raw meat because they were scared that smoke from fire would attract Ahmed Gurey’s army. And you’re telling us we would be speaking their language today.. war beenta naga dhaaf yaqeey :ulyin:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Wrong. Thanks to the British , Somali Galbeed now belongs to Ethiopia but in the 16th century the Adal empire defeated the Abyssinians who had to beg the Portuguese for assistance. You give too much credit to Habeshas . They used to eat raw meat because they were scared that smoke from fire would attract Ahmed Gurey’s army. And you’re telling us we would be speaking their language today.. war beenta naga dhaaf yaqeey :ulyin:

He's a troll lol

We were in Warsheikh, which is just outside Xamar, before the cadaans interrupted.
DnjvzvgWsAIiUnh.jpg

Just look at it. That oasis was once ours.
:kendrickcry:

Four pious southern women for each of us.
:lawd:
These brothers have some serious jungle fever.. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts