What I would do if I was President

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
First I would borrow some money build power stations,Dams then I would build factories ,with electricity now cheaper than ever this would be good incentive for rest of Somalia to also start manufacturing, using the revenues from the factories I could then

-Expand Road Network
-Build a freight train connecting Mogadishu and Mudug

-tax imports heavily so it would give breathing room to our growing industrial base

- Mend relationship with FMS ,Economically Entice Puntland and Somaliland and other FMS back into the fold with road projects and factories increasing employment and keeping their people happy

-After completing these projects in the FMS states I would build a good taxation system Taxing all of Somalia

give attention to farmers donate farming Equipment,make good use of the fertile lands in Jubaland

I would also wage war against isbaaro if it even exists by that time, so farmers can get their produce from point A-B

Build a shipyard in Bosaso and one in Mogadishu

First I would borrow some money build power stations,Dams then I would build factories ,with electricity now cheaper than ever this would be good incentive for rest of Somalia to also start manufacturing, using the revenues from the factories I could then

-Expand Road Network

-tax imports heavily so it would give breathing room to our growing industrial base

- Mend relationship with FMS ,Economically Entice Puntland and Somaliland and other FMS back into the fold with road projects and factories increasing employment and keeping their people happy

-After completing these projects in the FMS states I would build a good taxation system Taxing all of Somalia

give attention to farmers donate farming Equipment,make good use of the fertile lands in Jubaland

I would also wage war against isbaaro if it even exists by that time, so farmers can get their produce from point A-B

So basically your entire project is dependent on obtaining a very large loan? Biggest problem I see with that is you would have to unify the entire countries tax system first, including all ports and put them under the control of the FGS most likely. That is one of the main problems facing todays SFG in getting money for new loans. Its why HSM can't do without the FMS leaders especially PL. HSM recently went to JL and one of the things he discussed with the admin was JL putting Kismayo port under the control of the FGS for example.

So basically your entire project is dependent on obtaining a very large loan? Biggest problem I see with that is you would have to unify the entire countries tax system first, including all ports and put them under the control of the FGS most likely. That is one of the main problems facing todays SFG in getting money for new loans. Its why HSM can't do without the FMS leaders especially PL. HSM recently went to JL and one of the things he discussed with the admin was JL putting Kismayo port under the control of the FGS for example.
We should uinify our security/military first. If we are not ready to die for each other we are doomed to fail. No military fighting between states and joint offensive against any terrorist group within Somalia. After that we can talk about a unified tax system (eventho im not in favor of that)

We should uinify our security/military first. If we are not ready to die for each other we are doomed to fail. No military fighting between states and joint offensive against any terrorist group within Somalia. After that we can talk about a unified tax system (eventho im not in favor of that)
Sounds very rosy and optimistic but not grounded in reality. Somalis are as far away as ever from eachother.

No plan will work if there isn't tight control of intelligence and military and use of advanced technology.

Naked, total power wielded wisely is the only way out all sectors necessary for the state must be captured.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

-Expand Road Network

You need to do a feasability study on manufacturing vs china. U can apply tariffs nationally to preserve local companies but what you going to do with the rest of global markets who adhere to free market principle and the even playing field? Why would your product be better quality or cheaper then Chinese made? We need to create our own market space not competing with China in their space who have a 50 year headstart and mature tactics on us.

We need to set up a security park somewhere in PL and develop the weapons needed in Africa which is always unstable and prone to conflict. That's a huge market space to serve. We need to set up a financial hub of banks and allowing ppl to place their capital in PL so business loans can be given out and fuel the start up space.

Next step is set up a public stock exchange and start listing companies publically who can source more funds to expand. Plus forget this unifying nonsense, we want separation so langaabs don't hide behind landheere. They have no human capital in Mogadishu and hide behind the Somali name.

Last edited:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.

-Expand Road Network

Good idea, but somalia needs to sort out its stability first. And you are leaning a little too much into borrowing. I really like the train idea, trains all over somalia. ALL OVER SOMALIA, Heavy investing into core industries like Mining, steel works and refinery. Id heavily invest into the government and id try to not make enemies, my goal as president would be to have all governors under thumb and greatly strip their powers. Federalism would exist, but not this current disgraceful form. I would create a new capital, not as ambitious as egypt just a more organized place, in the interior of the country. Make somalia safe enough for the diaspora to come back, investment into education and a strong police force managed FEDERALLY, cant trust Qablic states. Create arms industry in somalia, tap into our oil reserves and set up a national company. Maintain healthy ties with great powers, they have the power to topple us right back over no need to challenge them. Launch a re-integration plan for diaspora to start coming back, everyone gets a plot of land in somalia theres plenty to go around if your dad is somali.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

You need to do a feasability study on manufacturing vs china. U can apply tariffs nationally to preserve local companies but what you going to do with the rest of global markets who adhere to free market principle and the even playing field? Why would your product be better quality or cheaper then Chinese made? We need to create our own market space not competing with China in their space who have a 50 year headstart and mature tactics on us.

We need to set up a security park somewhere in PL and develop the weapons needed in Africa which is always unstable and prone to conflict. That's a huge market space to serve. We need to set up a financial hub of banks and allowing ppl to place their capital in PL so business loans can be given out and fuel the start up space.

Next step is set up a public stock exchange and start listing companies publically who can source more funds to expand. Plus forget this unifying nonsense, we want separation so langaabs don't hide behind landheere. They have no human capital in Mogadishu and hide behind the Somali name.
Its always going to be better to have domestic industry and manufacturing, Heck just search up on youtube afghanistan industry. Pakistan industry too you will see they are right next to china and have a very strong industrial sector in every field. Somalia needs to industrialize quickly.

NidarNidar

Punisher

-Expand Road Network

Fixing Somalia would require a new approach addressing political, social, economic, and security issues.

Political Stability and Governance:
  • Strengthen the central government by promoting inclusivity and representation from all clans and regions. This might involve constitutional reforms to ensure fair representation.
  • Establish effective governance structures, including transparent and accountable institutions, to combat corruption and ensure the rule of law.
  • Facilitate dialogue and reconciliation among different factions to foster national unity and stability.
Security and Rule of Law:
  • Strengthen the Somali National Army (SNA) and security forces to combat insurgent groups like Al-Shabaab and other criminal elements.(ATM Danad can win them but they are elite band number only 2,000 men, SNA needs to hold the land.)
  • Enhance border security and collaboration with neighbouring countries to prevent AL kebab from escaping.
  • Invest in law enforcement agencies and judiciary systems to ensure the rule of law and access to justice for all citizens, use traditional systems like xeer law.
Economic Development:
  • Invest in infrastructure development, including roads, ports, and energy, to facilitate trade and economic growth.
  • Promote agriculture and livestock farming, which are major sectors of the Somali economy, through improved access to markets, technology, and financing.
  • Encourage foreign investment by creating a conducive business environment and providing incentives for investors.
Social Services and Human Development:
  • Improve access to education and healthcare services, particularly in rural areas, to ensure that all citizens have equal opportunities for development.
  • Address humanitarian crises, including food insecurity and displacement, by providing humanitarian aid and supporting sustainable livelihoods.
  • Promote social cohesion and tolerance through education and community engagement programs to counter radicalization and extremism.
International Support and Collaboration:
  • Seek to end outside security within the country, establish training for SNA.
  • Collaborate with Turkey to combat piracy and illegal fishing in Somali waters, which undermine economic development and security.
  • Reconcile with more peaceful factions within Al kebab.
Empowerment of Local Communities:
  • Empower local communities and traditional leaders to participate in decision-making processes and contribute to local governance and development initiatives.
  • Support grassroots initiatives and civil society organizations working on peacebuilding, reconciliation, and community development.
  • Promote gender equality and women's empowerment through policies and programs that address gender-based violence, promote women's participation in politics and decision-making, and ensure equal access to resources and opportunities.
Overall, fixing Somalia requires a comprehensive and long-term approach that addresses the root causes of instability and builds the foundations for sustainable peace, development, and prosperity. It will require commitment, cooperation, and resources from both the Somali government and the international partners(too reduce outside influence.)

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Fixing Somalia would require a new approach addressing political, social, economic, and security issues.

Political Stability and Governance:
  • Strengthen the central government by promoting inclusivity and representation from all clans and regions. This might involve constitutional reforms to ensure fair representation.
  • Establish effective governance structures, including transparent and accountable institutions, to combat corruption and ensure the rule of law.
  • Facilitate dialogue and reconciliation among different factions to foster national unity and stability.
Security and Rule of Law:
  • Strengthen the Somali National Army (SNA) and security forces to combat insurgent groups like Al-Shabaab and other criminal elements.(ATM Danad can win them but they are elite band number only 2,000 men, SNA needs to hold the land.)
  • Enhance border security and collaboration with neighbouring countries to prevent AL kebab from escaping.
  • Invest in law enforcement agencies and judiciary systems to ensure the rule of law and access to justice for all citizens, use traditional systems like xeer law.
Economic Development:
  • Invest in infrastructure development, including roads, ports, and energy, to facilitate trade and economic growth.
  • Promote agriculture and livestock farming, which are major sectors of the Somali economy, through improved access to markets, technology, and financing.
  • Encourage foreign investment by creating a conducive business environment and providing incentives for investors.
Social Services and Human Development:
  • Improve access to education and healthcare services, particularly in rural areas, to ensure that all citizens have equal opportunities for development.
  • Address humanitarian crises, including food insecurity and displacement, by providing humanitarian aid and supporting sustainable livelihoods.
  • Promote social cohesion and tolerance through education and community engagement programs to counter radicalization and extremism.
International Support and Collaboration:
  • Seek to end outside security within the country, establish training for SNA.
  • Collaborate with Turkey to combat piracy and illegal fishing in Somali waters, which undermine economic development and security.
  • Reconcile with more peaceful factions within Al kebab.
Empowerment of Local Communities:
  • Empower local communities and traditional leaders to participate in decision-making processes and contribute to local governance and development initiatives.
  • Support grassroots initiatives and civil society organizations working on peacebuilding, reconciliation, and community development.
  • Promote gender equality and women's empowerment through policies and programs that address gender-based violence, promote women's participation in politics and decision-making, and ensure equal access to resources and opportunities.
Overall, fixing Somalia requires a comprehensive and long-term approach that addresses the root causes of instability and builds the foundations for sustainable peace, development, and prosperity. It will require commitment, cooperation, and resources from both the Somali government and the international partners(too reduce outside influence.)
432945567_122135097086187756_9112132942534573435_n.jpg

chatgpt ahh response

I think if I were president, I would focus on three things as a start:
1- Corruption: A massive campaign to eliminate corruption and enact a law to execute anyone accused of corruption and make it a high treason to the country. This will make office holders take matters seriously.
2- Empowering minorities - I believe that Al-Shabaab is a movement of minorities and cannot be allowed to continue because these marginalized tribes fear that the large tribes will once again take over the country. Therefore, the talk supported the sheikhs of their tribes and gave them more rights and positions.

3- Security: Giving the soldiers their salaries at the same time, in addition to some privileges, such as education being free - and personal insurance being free - also giving them another reward every month from the taxes of those with high incomes.

You sound so young and naive lol. None of this matters if you can't bring total stability to the country. This means no terrorist group, no clan militia, no one but the government can be armed. If you can do this, and maintain it, there's hope. Otherwise, there isn't.
We saw how a clan mobilized against president farmaajo last year.

Sounds very rosy and optimistic but not grounded in reality. Somalis are as far away as ever from eachother.
I know that its far from reality but it shouldn´t be rosy it should be the first step.

Like I wished that our leaders would understand that if u are surounded by shit u are shit too, maybe not diarrea but still shit.

If u look at a map every country that borders a rich country are often times quite wealthy themself and every country that borders a country that is in a state of war have it very rough too.

So the somali idea to just only move when the threat is literally on their door step is the most retarded shit ever and will cause our downfall.