What I learned about working with women (long read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I never knew women until this year. Most my jobs have been men dominated so the few women in that position are a lot more guarded in that environment . This year I work in office with 85% women.

1. Women are posers. They have cliques and hierarchy in which they establish themselves. All my life guys have arguments and call each other out. But here its all about mental warfare in trying to destroy each other.

2. They always try to end the other womans relationship. Whenever one is going through an issue with her man they advise her dump him, you can do better and I would never tolerate that.

3. They seek each others advise despite knowing they will not follow the advise cause the person giving them would not follow same advise.

4. The I have better man than you competition is fierce. Its all about telling how great your man is(making up sh1t is allowed) to make other women jealous.
My man made dinner for me when I came home from work and you will hear aaaw then out of nowhere another one say so did my man and he said dont you worry babe I got everything and cleaned everything aaaw. Then a 3rd one says aaaw so did my man and he said after dinner baby you sleep in tomorrow morning I take the kids to school and you hear aaaw. But the other two have a look on their face ok you won this round b1tch.

5. Fake friendships and backstabbing. This is done so subtle and masterfully. All friends and loving infront of each other, but as soon as she leaves her friend stabs her in the back. You can ask did "emilt" do the report. Either you know or dont. You will get something like I dont know....but she loves to everything last second so maybe not. Thats not an innocent comment. Thats just to throw out there she is not responsible while it being vague enough for not to be called out.

6. The sexist comments about men. Its 85% women here. If it was opposite men wouldnt say same thing about women. Men are good for only 1 thing. Men are like dogs you have to trained them early etc etc

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
(what I learned about working with women)

Nothing, i don't work with women. I'm a student.

I feel like I never knew women until this year. Most my jobs have been men dominated so the few women in that position are a lot more guarded in that environment . This year I work in office with 85% women.

1. Women are posers. They have cliques and hierarchy in which they establish themselves. All my life guys have arguments and call each other out. But here its all about mental warfare in trying to destroy each other.

2. They always try to end the other womans relationship. Whenever one is going through an issue with her man they advise her dump him, you can do better and I would never tolerate that.

3. They seek each others advise despite knowing they will not follow the advise cause the person giving them would not follow same advise.

4. The I have better man than you competition is fierce. Its all about telling how great your man is(making up sh1t is allowed) to make other women jealous.
My man made dinner for me when I came home from work and you will hear aaaw then out of nowhere another one say so did my man and he said dont you worry babe I got everything and cleaned everything aaaw. Then a 3rd one says aaaw so did my man and he said after dinner baby you sleep in tomorrow morning I take the kids to school and you hear aaaw. But the other two have a look on their face ok you won this round b1tch.

5. Fake friendships and backstabbing. This is done so subtle and masterfully. All friends and loving infront of each other, but as soon as she leaves her friend stabs her in the back. You can ask did "emilt" do the report. Either you know or dont. You will get something like I dont know....but she loves to everything last second so maybe not. Thats not an innocent comment. Thats just to throw out there she is not responsible while it being vague enough for not to be called out.

6. The sexist comments about men. Its 85% women here. If it was opposite men wouldnt say same thing about women. Men are good for only 1 thing. Men are like dogs you have to trained them early etc etc

HR department?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Bruh, where do you work? Where I work, I either flirt with the women or I barely speak to them. Generally no in between. With the men, I just mess with them hahaha

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I wprk on retail. I manage one of the contracts distributing items.
OH!

Yo I know what you're talking about then. I worked in a Hugo Boss warehouse. I was 1 of 3 men in a warehouse full of women. It's weird man. But they're all flirty, so that was nice. They do get catty though, not gonna lie.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Welcome to estrogen world huuno. Its Hokanda or Wokanda depend on how extreme the iness quotient is . I rather live in mens world of Wakanda. Everything straight forward. Plus men are pretty stupid when it comes to women, they let their guard down.

OH!

Yo I know what you're talking about then. I worked in a Hugo Boss warehouse. I was 1 of 3 men in a warehouse full of women. It's weird man. But they're all flirty, so that was nice. They do get catty though, not gonna lie.
They dont dp me harm. But you have really watch how you talk to them. Main issue is how they treat each other and its toxic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts