What I have realized

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
You guys assume the young somalis who are born in the west are marrying outside their culture the most BUT what I have observed is that it is the qaxooti somalis. Women in particularly in their mid 20's to there 30's marrying other races.
Why is that? I am seeing them marry white hippy folks , Turkish and west africans .
Same as qaxooti males, they love white women. Tik tok is enough proof I got my evidence from there.
I also noted that majority of these people come from the somaliland and puntland Regions of Somalia.

Western raised and born somalis are marrying eachother .I believe the younger generation are more nationalist compared to these new incoming refugees who suddenly become open minded and westernised the split second they come to the land of free.

I would never in my life marry outside my culture thinking of it is scary, I feel like I'll lose my identity.

Fay

DELETED
You guys assume the young somalis who are born in the west are marrying outside their culture the most BUT what I have observed is that it is the qaxooti somalis. Women in particularly in their mid 20's to there 30's marrying other races.
Why is that? I am seeing them marry white hippy folks , Turkish and west africans .
Same as qaxooti males, they love white women. Tik tok is enough proof I got my evidence from there.
I also noted that majority of these people come from the somaliland and puntland Regions of Somalia.

Western raised and born somalis are marrying eachother .I believe the younger generation are more nationalist compared to these new incoming refugees who suddenly become open minded and westernised the split second they come to the land of free.

I would never in my life marry outside my culture thinking of it is scary, I feel like I'll lose my identity.
I hope u know there r women in mid-late 20s n early 30s who r also born in the west as well

Fay

DELETED
And they are marrying their own... majority are.
Ive seen many somali girls born here who r late 20s marrying outside i just hate how somalis equate ppl who are older than 20 as being fobs who just entered the country.. that may be true in usa but not canada or europe most our parents came in 80s or early 90s

Fay

DELETED
You were right until you made a distinction between the Somali regions and the age range
Somalis always do that wallahi when they think ur older than a specific age they think u are fob from somalia... i am an early 90s baby ive never set foot in somalia i was born and raised in toronto

Apollo

VIP
Ive seen many somali girls born here who r late 20s marrying outside i just hate how somalis equate ppl who are older than 20 as being fobs who just entered the country.. that may be true in usa but not canada or europe most our parents came in 80s or early 90s

England even has boomers (50+) and Gen X (40s) Somalis who were born there. I recently met a British Somali guy who was 40 something and was born in London.

Fay

DELETED
England even has boomers (50+) and Gen X (40s) Somalis who were born there. I recently met a British Somali guy who was 40 something who was born in London.
I dno about that but i kno most somalis came in the 80s early 90s

Somalis always do that wallahi when they think ur older than a specific age they think u are fob from somalia... i am an early 90s baby ive never set foot in somalia i was born and raised in toronto
Same my parents came in the late eighties to UK and I’m mid 20s now
Wanting to marry within your own and age does not correlate
I know women in their fifties marrying ajnabis
And girls born in the west who’ve willingly married from back home
And there’s nothing wrong with either

Fay

DELETED
Same my parents came in the late eighties to UK and I’m mid 20s now
Wanting to marry within your own and age does not correlate
I know women in their fifties marrying ajnabis
And girls born in the west who’ve willingly married from back home
And there’s nothing wrong with either
Factss sis!

Fay

DELETED
Yes, but England had a diaspora before that. Only place in the West where you'll find some boomer Somalis who grew up there.
Oh ok i didnt know that i thought somalis in england came in the 90s but im from toronto n defo know majory of toronto somalis were born in canada... usa somalis r fobs for the most part

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Yes before people did marry outside their own race but numbers were small.
The qaxooti now are increasing and more are marrying out.

My family also came early to the west. So shutup again.

Yes before people did marry outside their own race but numbers were small.
The qaxooti now are increasing and more are marrying out.

My family also came early to the west. So shutup again.
Anyway who’s gone check them
they’ll be divorced in no time anyway
Then they marry Somali guys

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
This statement is only true for Somalis living in North America. We tend to marry other Somalis. But our Somali brethren down in UK has fallen victim to this ongoing western assimilation. I hear they prefer marrying Jamaicans and Pakis over their own

I strongly disagree with the Puntland part cuz most younger and older Somali females who marry and date other races are from Somaliland and Djibouti, anyone who’s ever been to the UK can confirm this especially landers. Older fob men who mess with ajnabi women are usually from Europe and they come from all qabil backgrounds.

I don’t notice this trend in America because Somalis here go for other Somalis, doesn’t matter if they’re fobs or not.

Trending

Latest posts