What I’ve been up to 👌✨✨

Okay so I failed my exams lmao, but positive things have been happening:

I’ve manifested a lot of amount of:
- money
- clothes
- Makeup.

And I’ve also manifested for my dad to get out of debt (he’s debt free) and also manifested money for him.

and I Got Accepted into a new degree because I hated the one I was currently doing.

Life has been thankfully good and amazing✨✨✨✨

Last edited:
how did manifest money? are you doing rituals?😳
Nah I’m just practicing the Law of attraction and became more spiritual. I’ve just scripted what I wanted, visualised it and let go of it and was patient enough to receive it thankfully!

what also helped me was to have a clear mind, so I did yoga and started to meditate and wrote one thing I was thankful for in my life everyday. I just aligned myself to have higher vibrations also and it was a succes!

Nah I’m just practicing the Law of attraction and became more spiritual. I’ve just scripted what I wanted, visualised it and let go of it and was patient enough to receive it thankfully!

what also helped me was to have a clear mind, so I did yoga and started to meditate and wrote one thing I was thankful for in my life everyday. I just aligned myself to have higher vibrations also and it was a succes!
Can you give an example of how that worked unexpectedly? Like did you suddenly get money or makeup outta the blue? Lol

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Pics or it never happened

:mjhaps:

Okay so I failed my exams lmao, but positive things have been happening:

I’ve manifested a lot of amount of:
- money
- clothes
- Makeup.

And I’ve also manifested for my dad to get out of debt (he’s debt free) and also manifested money for him.

and I Got Accepted into a new degree because I hated the one I was currently doing.

Life has been thankfully good and amazing✨✨✨✨

What were you studying before?

Can you give an example of how that worked unexpectedly? Like did you suddenly get money or makeup outta the blue? Lol
Yes and no’

I got payed a huge amount of money every month from my part time job which I wasn’t used to. I used to get €193,- every month but it started to increase and I had the same amount of hours and I reached an amount of €526 last month :)! So in this scenario it isn’t really outta of a blue since I got payed every month but my earnings just increased a lot! They payed me that much amount of money because I was a ?hard worker? And also I had a good behaviour and didn’t skip work like all the other employees

I got alot of money from my relatives and also received gifts from them, especially around my birthday which I wasn’t used too. I specifically got EVERYTHING I scripted and visualised! From the colour to the brand itself.

my mom also gave me random money (which is odd since she’s a very stingy person) and I revealed a whole makeup set from my favourite makeup brand and also gifted me a crystal set :,) I also found money on the streets which were regular €10-€20,- so this one is indeed random also

Are you joking there are barely any jobs in Astronomy. Are you trolling :cosbyhmm:
No I want to do it tbh since it’s the thing I genuinely love to do and I’m interested in (alongside archeology). My parents weren’t happy and wanted me to do smt else like medical but I don’t want to be miserable my whole life while studying different degrees that I would never be happy with.

Trending

Latest posts