What hobbies do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn
Three hobbies that I've invested the most time in are;

Calisthenics :fittytousand:

Cycling :lawd:

Fashion (thrifting & blogging) :banderas:

Reading is my life. I used to read 150-200 books a year back in high school it's a miracle I didn't fail. Had to keep a log so I didn't pick up the same books. My hooyo says ma janna baad ka dhex fiirisaa :yloezpe:.

Favourite genres are historical fiction and horror. It's hard picking favourites but... A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini will always be in top 10. The strangest thing I've read is a 1906 novel titled White Fang - it's written in the POV of a wolf-dog o_O.

Thankfully I have a life outside of internet trolling.
:denzelnigga:

Off roading
2pov0wi.jpg

64fbi8.jpg

Beach Life

2j5eupx.jpg

Bike Life

I also fish.
Life is good.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
oh I've heard of reki-jo girls , I heard that they are obsessed with the Japanese period because of how they don't like what modern Japanese men are like and the modern Japanese society noW:ayaanswag:

I've been interested British and European history since I was in secondary school, anything before 19th century. Recently I've been looking are Mediterranean history Roman and Greek empire.

Would love to travel all of Europe (especially Switzerland and Greece) , but with what money :shookgabre:

What books do you like to read?
I've recently moved on from 18th century Gothic horror books to modern British crime/thriller ones
Walaal macaan I haven't read anything in a while, but I'm not a picky reader, really.
I like anything from non-fiction to fantasy as long as it's a good book, I'll read it.
But I do have a soft spot for self improvement books.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Walaal macaan I haven't read anything in a while, but I'm not a picky reader, really.
I like anything from non-fiction to fantasy as long as it's a good book, I'll read it.
But I do have a soft spot for self improvement books.

really!? I've always wanted to get into those kind of books, but idk they always sound like instructions to life

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Fighting more precisely mixed martial arts. Though you want to act as a good sportsman the feeling of hitting someone with knees,elbows,kick and punches is satisfying.
What kindve of MMA do you do? I use to do freestyle wrestling and Greco Roman wrestling in high school but stopped after. Although I go to my uni gym wrestle team to roll around but I don’t take it serious like I use to

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
growing up i was a real hooligan raised in a higher middle-class household i rebbeled and started fights alot i miss the thrill of not punching people but punching so hard it goes through them

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
really!? I've always wanted to get into those kind of books, but idk they always sound like instructions to life
Yup! It's kind of hard to explain, but I find them to be some sort of cognitive therapy for me. I learned so much about myself and other people ever since I got into them.
I highly recommend "7 habits of highly effective people" if you haven't read it yet. I know it may sound cheesy, but it left a lasting impact on me and it's overall one of my greatest source of motivation.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
Yup! It's kind of hard to explain, but I find them to be some sort of cognitive therapy for me. I learned so much about myself and other people ever since I got into them.
I highly recommend "7 habits of highly effective people" if you haven't read it yet. I know it may sound cheesy, but it left a lasting impact on me and it's overall one of my greatest source of motivation.

I'll definitely check it out! Need a little motivation right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending