What health issues are you dealing with right now?

I got Acid Reflux hbu?

I have that too, but mostly ignore it. The other night I woke up in the middle of the night and chocked on it, i dont take any medication. If I stop eating spicy and oily stuff I'd be fine.

Also have insomnia at the moment haven't slept in months.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I have that too, but mostly ignore it. The other night I woke up in the middle of the night and chocked on it, i dont take any medication. If I stop eating spicy and oily stuff I'd be fine.

Also have insomnia at the moment haven't slept in months.
damn bro I have literally all of what you're dealing with except my insomnia is slightly improving. Im positive i have SIBO too. Gotta get tested. f*ck this shit.

damn bro I have literally all of what you're dealing with except my insomnia is slightly improving. Im positive i have SIBO too. Gotta get tested. f*ck this shit.

I dont believe in doctors labelling people with chronic conditions. All chronic issues are almost entirely diet and lifestyle based.

I went on the keto diet once for a month, i was cured of everything, But i couldn't stick at it needed those carbs in my life.

Anyway how did u cure your insomnia?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
I dont believe in doctors labelling people with chronic conditions. All chronic issues are almost entirely diet and lifestyle based.

I went on the keto diet once for a month, i was cured of everything, But i couldn't stick at it needed those carbs in my life.

Bro Keto is amazing and I got sick of it as well. It honestly cleared all of my issues but I ended up getting Keto flu and it gave me more anxiety. I will try low carb and report back.

what are your symptoms?
I sleep on my left side and try to reduce stress for insomnia but i still wake up more than once and get vivid dreams.

Bro Keto is amazing and I got sick of it as well. It honestly cleared all of my issues but I ended up getting Keto flu and it gave me more anxiety. I will try low carb and report back.

what are your symptoms?
I sleep on my left side and try to reduce stress for insomnia but i still wake up more than once and get vivid dreams.

My insomnia is basically thoughts of insomnia creating insomnia, i have anxiety too.

I tried hijama which is really great I get that done once every couple months. Also ayurvedic massages, really helpful with anxiety.

Am also on the medical medium heavy metal detox, which is a daily smoothy of wild blueberries, banana, coriander, sprulina, barley grass juice and dulse which is a seaweed.

Am trying everything!

At times I think its spirirutial issue. Allah knows best.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Bowel problem, can't eat procccesed food.
Don't know the name for it.

Irritable Bowel Syndrome. lool

Its because u r depressed huuno.

Does your poop smell like cats poop??

This is a science research question huuno, do no be alarmed lol

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Withdrawal symptoms , I stopped smoking weed and haven't had a clean shot of scotch , damn I miss the aroma of the heavenly distilled beverage when drinking neat , I'm also nostalgic about the sweet perfect texture of cognac , the countless bourbon shots and taking a sexy lady ride home,
I feel like shit at most times , Im like a zombie attracted to the stench of smoke when weed is smoked around and me not participating the session makes it even worse ,
I hate this feeling of being sober , it's boring and depressing wlahi
I get tempted in aan cirka tago (to get fucking wasted) , but nah I can't let those urges rush in, I have devoted myself to be a better person and quit the haraam lifestyle .
So yeah it's been few weeks I'm having troubles with sleep but I feel healthy apart from the underlying issues of quitting cold turkey I'm good

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Withdrawal symptoms , I stopped smoking weed and haven't had a clean shot of scotch , damn I miss the aroma of the heavenly distilled beverage when drinking neat , I'm also nostalgic about the sweet perfect texture of cognac , the countless bourbon shots and taking a sexy lady ride home,
I feel like shit at most times , Im like a zombie attracted to the stench of smoke when weed is smoked around and me not participating the session makes it even worse ,
I get tempted in aan cirka tago (to get fucking wasted) , but nah I can't let those urges rush in, I have devoted myself to be a better person and quit the haraam lifestyle .
So yeah it's been few weeks I'm having troubles with sleep but I feel healthy apart from the underlying issues of quitting cold turkey I'm good

I am proud of YOU. I know it is a hard battle. Consider it a well worthy battle fit for a Warrior! Good luck.

That's amazing mansha allah. You can do it brother..

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah

Nigga same. Both are a waste though. There's reasons they're haram. Just gotta do it one day at a time and keep in mind it's Shaytan that's enticing you back in. They don't help you escape problems but it just creates more for you. Being sober is a gift. Goodluck bro :2tjlv3e:

Acid reflux is easy to treat. Meds for a few months.

DON'T ignore - it can corrode your esophagus in the longrun and cause problems later in life, including cancer.

Check out something called "Barrett's Esophagus".

Please please, many Somalis don't know this and die of "dhuunqabad". They take it lightly.

It is also likely you have what is called "stomach hernia" where you stomach rides up your ribcage, and does not stay in place.

Last edited:

Do something with your newfound time, like a masters class, or sports, or even playing the kaban.

If you stay idle, you might slide right back.

Acid reflux is easy to treat. Meds for a few months.

DON'T ignore - it can corrode your esophagus in the longrun and cause problems later in life, including cancer.

Check out something called "Barrett's Esophagus".

Please please, many Somalis don't know this and die of "dhuunqabad". They take it lightly.

It is also likely you have what is called "stomach hernia" where you stomach rides up your ribcage, and does not stay in place.

There's no cure medication for acid reflux, the cure is a change of diet

Besides what is dhunqabad?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
There's no cure medication for acid reflux, the cure is a change of diet

Besides what is dhunqabad?
I'm currently on low dose PPi and it helps a ton. I can pretty much eat anything except some spicy food. Make sure your stress and anxiety is in check. Those usually make it far worse. I'll probably be on the medicine for a while tilI completely heal. Been losing bodyfat as well, I noticed for every 10lbs I lost, the symptoms get better.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Maybe your stomach lacks good bacteria. Start taking probiotics. I started taking the 90 billion probiotics and my acid reflux was gone within two days . You can take it with or without food. Thank God ! These days I enjoy eating my spicy food without worrying about that painful burn

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Maybe your stomach lacks good bacteria. Start taking probiotics. I started taking the 90 billion probiotics and my acid reflux was gone within two days . You can take it with or without food. Thank God ! These days I enjoy eating my spicy food without worrying about that painful burn
I'm doing well on 20mg ppi. I'll wean myself off hopefully after a few months. I'm already feeling really good! Probiotics made mines worse.

Trending