What has covid 19 do to the US economy?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I have lived in Australia almost my entire life and I have never seen an alligator, koala, poisonous spider, dingo or any of these wild animals except for the odd kangaroo. Most of them are in the middle of nowhere.

But the US by comparison is absolute dogshit.

I never had to pay to go to a hospital, I have barely any student debt and I can count on my hands the amount of times I have seen a gun. I have never had to tip anybody for a basic service or seen my parliament building get stormed by some idiots.

A kid in Australia that works at McDonalds makes more than a Walmart employee in America.

I have lived in Australia almost my entire life and I have never seen an alligator, koala, poisonous spider, dingo or any of these wild animals except for the odd kangaroo. Most of them are in the middle of nowhere.

I never had to pay to go to a hospital, I have barely any student debt and I can count on my hands the amount of times I have seen a gun. I have never had to tip anybody for a basic service or seen my parliament building get stormed by some idiots.

A kid in Australia that works at McDonalds makes more than a Walmart employee in America.
633551BC-D6DB-489D-B9FB-54609CBD3F20.jpeg

alien

📍outer space
VIP

we went to the countryside of Australia and saw a random camel and emu walking

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Australia is straight up stealing A-list actors from America atm. Even Marvel have started filming their new movies here. While you guys were suffering from COVID-19, your celebrities were partying over here.

:camby:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
we went to the countryside of Australia and saw a random camel and emu walking

I have never been to the Northern Territory, South Australia, West Australia or Tasmania.

Should go soon inshallah. Very picturesque places.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
There is no 🐫 camels native wildly in Australia.
🦘 Hop Out the thread now!
"Australia may now have the largest wild population of Arabian camels" - from wikipedia

they have the largest amount of wild camels. I saw a whole group of them when driving to Western Australia

Bro, the same stuff happens to California almost every year.

Also, doesn't Texas not have any electricity or something. Even Somalia isn't like America.
I can’t take somebody seriously who compares the United States to Somalia. I’m speaking to a fool rn

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I can’t take somebody seriously who compares the United States to Somalia. I’m speaking to a mooryan rn

How many school shootings are there in Somalia?

Has Somalia's parliament ever been held hostage by people with homemade bombs?

:camby:Third world country with a gucci belt trying to diss Australia, gerrara here.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
"Australia may now have the largest wild population of Arabian camels" - from wikipedia

they have the largest amount of wild camels. I saw a whole group of them when driving to Western Australia

"Shingles can be WHAAAAAT?"
o_O:gladbron:

We don't believe you - you need more people!

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Chinese Virus-19 has created alot of unintended consequences. There needs to be WWIII against them.

mrlog

VIP
@Basra when is the stimulus cheque droppin
I was hoping to go on shopping spree, Amazon prime 20/21
:noneck:

btw happy daddy’s day huuno
after all u call me daddy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra when is the stimulus cheque droppin
I was hoping to go on shopping spree, Amazon prime 20/21
:noneck:

btw happy daddy’s day huuno
after all u call me daddy

Happy fathers day! What stimulus check? I thought those are done by now?
1624280797478.png

Trending