What Happens When A Son & A Bro are Allegedly Terrorists & The Father is A Interpreter For The FBI?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did it for thousands of dollars but not surprised as many somalis in america lie about other somalis mainly for tribal revenge and monetary gains

@Mehmet

How about this Somali American guy, is he a snitch too?

1024x576_624277.jpg

Last edited:
US announces over $900m critical investment in Somalia.

The United States Mission in Somalia has announced a critical investment in the Horn Africa nation disclosing that the amount involved could hit $900 million plus. The large chunk of the amount is to go into humanitarian assistance.

The announcement was contained in a statement issued by ambassador Donald Yamamoto on Tuesday stating that it was part of US efforts to create a better tomorrow for Somalis.

“The United States is meeting life-saving humanitarian assistance needs; expanding education and healthcare; building institutions, good governance, and justice; creating jobs and advancing economic development; and providing stabilization and security for the people of Somalia,” the statement read.

The US government along with its aid agency, USAID re-established permanent diplomatic presence in Mogadishu in early December after decades out. The move was preceded by Yamamoto’s appointment as ambassador, he took post in November 2018.

Summary:
U.S. Humanitarian Assistance to Somalia

$420 million in life-saving humanitarian assistance to Somalia this year.

Job Creation

Creating more than 1,600 full-time, private sector jobs in the last 3 years. (In the dairy sector alone, our support created nearly 500 full-time and 650 seasonal jobs. We helped stop Irmaan Dairy from closing down; it now produces over 3,500 liters of milk daily.)

The United States is looking at airport and port upgrades to create trade and jobs.

Debt Relief

Consideration of debt relief to attract development to Somalia.

Education

Supporting secondary education for 160,000 youth in Somalia and 20,000 primary school children (45%) girls.

Governance and Stabilization

$110 million to help establish good governance, conflict resolution, and judicial reform.

https://www.africanews.com/2018/12/19/us-announces-over-900m-critical-investment-in-somalia//

@Mehmet

How about this Somali American guy, is he a snitch too?

1024x576_624277.jpg
Really a corrupt politician who was afraid to visit us because he thought he passport would be taken away so he send the clown kheyre instead smh and who knows if he is as he sure is a power hungry tribalist like the rest of them

Really a corrupt politician who was afraid to visit us because he thought he passport would be taken away so he send the clown kheyre instead smh and who knows if he is as he sure is a power hungry tribalist like the rest of them

@Mehmet

Do you believe if you help the authorities to expose a terrorist act then, you are a snitch? I've heard some Salafis argue that a Muslim even if they are terrorists should not be handed to "infidels", do you subscribe to that notion?

@Mehmet

Do you believe if you help the authorities to expose a terrorist act then, you are a snitch? I've heard some Salafis argue that a Muslim even if they are terrorists should not be handed to "infidels", do you subscribe to that notion?
I never snitched in life and why would i help any government do their damn jobs for them as i am no payed employ of theirs plus most governments support them for decades

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Very sad situation for everyone involved, the old man was an interpreter and the sons made unwise decisions. I don’t believe he did anything wrong as a dad, he was put in a tough spot and ultimately made the decision to look out for his son. He should not go to prison :)

Very sad situation for everyone involved, the old man was an interpreter and the sons made unwise decisions. I don’t believe he did anything wrong as a dad, he was put in a tough spot and ultimately made the decision to look out for his son. He should not go to prison :)

@Jiron

Sxb, it wasn’t his son, but it was another Somali (whom their relationship haven’t been disclosed in the article) who fled to Somalia to join Alshabaab. That guy was arrested by the Somali government after the Alshabaab purge when they killed many former Alshabaab leaders like Afghani and Omar al-hamami. Even Mukhtar Robow and Hassan Dahir Aweys fled them at that time. No one knows his whereabouts, if he was extradited to the U.S or not. The fbi wiretapped the other guy’s phone and he called the interpreter who translated as contacted an unknown person when it’s actually him. Initially, when the fbi challenged the interpreter if he knew the guy, he denied knowing him, but later admitted to it. I wonder if the interpreter also fled to Somalia since they arrested him on his return. Maybe he did and fled from Alshabaab because their amniyat wanted to assassinate him like the others and he thought that a jail in America is safer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending