What happens to Journalist In Mogadishu

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
PICTURE OF THE DAY FROM MOGADISHU this morning: This is how the dictatorial Farmaajo regime publicly terrorises and tortures those who work for independent mass media. Similar to the Siad Barre regime, the Farmaajo regime (mis)uses the NISA as an instrument to oppress the people. https://t.co/Lb3y5lNR7G

IMG_20190218_184620.jpg

Why post lies? There is absolutely no threat from the govt towards journalists in Mogadishu. Ironic because in Hargeisa tons of journalists have been arrested and some have had to flee. There have been arrests over FB posts lol. If you're serious perhaps focus on that issue.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
PICTURE OF THE DAY FROM MOGADISHU this morning: This is how the dictatorial Farmaajo regime publicly terrorises and tortures those who work for independent mass media. Similar to the Siad Barre regime, the Farmaajo regime (mis)uses the NISA as an instrument to oppress the people. https://t.co/Lb3y5lNR7G

View attachment 65900
That’s nothing compared to Somaliland

Portrays itself as a “democratic” country yet there’s no freedom of speech even during the election they shutdown the internet due to fear of propaganda

Portrays itself as a “democratic” country yet there’s no freedom of speech even during the election they shutdown the internet due to fear of propaganda
I believe some foreign conTry is fueling secession in somaliland. SNM started because of Ethiopia to turn on their own people.

SirLancelLord

VIP

Somaliland is not a full democracy.

Current indicators suggest it's classed as a fragile / flawed democracy - no one data Somaliland is perfect

But the way you lot criticise us like Somalia is perfect and has no problems. You guys do you and we'll fix ourselves

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I believe some foreign conTry is fueling secession in somaliland. SNM started because of Ethiopia to turn on their own people.
In my opinion Somaliland should work together with Somalia

In the long run it’s more beneficial it would be foolish to keep separating from Somalia cause the day Somalia becomes stable Somaliland just lost a good ally all due to stupidity

In the long run it’s more beneficial it would be foolish to keep separating from Somalia cause the day Somalia becomes stable Somaliland just lost a good ally all due to stupidity
Dose your family support ur views of Somaliland

SirLancelLord

VIP

Would you work with someone that wants to destroy you and tries to stop your Developement at every stage

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Why post lies? There is absolutely no threat from the govt towards journalists in Mogadishu. Ironic because in Hargeisa tons of journalists have been arrested and some have had to flee. There have been arrests over FB posts lol. If you're serious perhaps focus on that issue.

Baghdad Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts