What happened to the lil bro Zubair Awal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:kanyehmm:Haven't seen him around since early August. Has he been busy? cause I know for sure if he wasn't his ass would be in the EPL thread celebrating Assanal's big win against us.:chrisfreshhah:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
The days winning over United meant something is over:hahaidiot:
Ninyow you aren't on our level. Whenever you get a win or tie against us it's a huge achievement for your small club.:pachah1:

Btw it's #WengerIn this week but when Bayern gives y'all the ass whooping it'll be back to #WengerOut:mjlaugh:Y'all are the only fans that think after winning one game y'all are all of sudden a title contenders.:mjlol:

Ninyow you aren't on our level. Whenever you get a win or tie against us it's a huge achievement for your small club.:pachah1:

Btw it's #WengerIn this week but when Bayern gives y'all the ass whooping it'll be back to #WengerOut:mjlaugh:Y'all are the only fans that think after winning one game y'all are all of sudden a title contenders.:mjlol:

Sadly you're spot on when it comes to the Arsenal fans. They will demand he gets the sack after the Bayern games. I was asking my brother whats wrong with the home crowd during the Man U game the atmosphere was dead, its like they would rather lose. I have a funny feeling we will the league this year...aguero or Dz gets injured and its ours!:leobite:

Man utd will finish behind Southampton Everton and this year mark my words :umad:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Zubeir if you're reading this, hope everything is good with you, young lad. Hope you finally turned 19. You stayed 17 years old for 13 years. :chrisfreshhah:

Just kidding.

Same here :mjlaugh: Ninyow can someone get Alshabaibe from the other forum. She's a hardcore soccer fan. She even plays fantasy football. :wow1::wow:

Bro are you sure that nick is correct, I've never seen it on somnet. We will have to send a delegation over there
if such female exists obamadatazz. There was this Somali girl back in college she was a football fanatic, knew more football than me walle, but I ended up dating her friend...biggest mistake in life. :jcoleno:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Bro are you sure that nick is correct, I've never seen it on somnet. We will have to send a delegation over there
if such female exists obamadatazz. There was this Somali girl back in college she was a football fanatic, knew more football than me walle, but I ended up dating her friend...biggest mistake in life. :jcoleno:
Yup that's her nick. She doesn't post much tbh. If you go search the World Cup thread on the knee doing you'll see her name.

Chicks that dig sports inaba caadi ma aha ninyow. Theirs this Xalimo on my Twitter she's a hardcore soccer fan. I was surprised cause she lives in the states. I thought she'd be like the other Xalimo's who are huge NFL, NBA fans.

Only negative thing about her is, she's a Barca/Citeh fan.:francis::mjcry:

Yup that's her nick. She doesn't post much tbh. If you go search the World Cup thread on the knee doing you'll see her name.

Chicks that dig sports inaba caadi ma aha ninyow. Theirs this Xalimo on my Twitter she's a hardcore soccer fan. I was surprised cause she lives in the states. I thought she'd be like the other Xalimo's who are huge NFL, NBA fans.

Only negative thing about her is, she's a Barca/Citeh fan.:francis::mjcry:

I might have to look that chick up on somnet, I got time for those types of chicks proper fans. I have a couple of football fans on my twitter but most of them are fake, just attention seekers...I need that authentic shit like when your missing the league football during international football:banderas:

:ufdup:Props to you, being from the states and still watching it football.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I might have to look that chick up on somnet, I got time for those types of chicks proper fans. I have a couple of football fans on my twitter but most of them are fake, just attention seekers...I need that authentic shit like when your missing the league football during international football:banderas:

:ufdup:Props to you, being from the states and still watching it football.
Yea do that.

LoL you're right hella fake so called soccer fans on Twitter. I only fuk with the real ones. Twitter is so live ninyow especially when it comes to sports.

I enjoy most sports especially NFL, NBA, College football but nothing compares to soccer. We have it good here when it comes to watching the EPL, Bundesliga etc They're like 4 different channels that show the EPL lol I guess they want the locals to get into soccer.obamadatazz

:comeon:Soccer comes on the weekend. I'm sure you have an hour or two to watch a game.

More than an hour or two.:fantasia2: You have nothing going for you apparently :heh: but, sports are very time consuming in my experience. :hmm: I've done it before and now I'm just glad to have those few hours a week to do other things. Like post on SS. :meleshame:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
More than an hour or two.:fantasia2: You have nothing going for you apparently :heh: but, sports are very time consuming in my experience. :hmm: I've done it before and now I'm just glad to have those few hours a week to do other things. Like post on SS. :meleshame:[/QUOTE
:wtfdis:It's the freaking weekend LoL ain't nothing else to do but watch sports. Plus why are you making it seem like watching a game for an hour is such a waste of time? I bet you talk nonsense on the phone for few hours.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Isn't it wizard? Your HP knowledge is lacking severely. :cosbyhmm:

:kanyehmm:

U must not be familiar with dat site we all fled, zubeer a Thirde Degree Grand Warlock of the Northern Qabuuro-Galeen Sufi rites proficient in the moste wicked dark arts of magick and breake dancing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending