what happened to Sudan?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I heard females there were replacing their hijab for the loose sitting version of hijab and men were starting to rap kkkkkk is this freedom to them? kkkkkk cant wait to see big booty Sudanese h0es take over the streets of Khartoum and start twerking, true freedom at last kkkkkk according to the Sudanese

btw what happened to the qumayo who was portrayed on media Walle she's very hateful. Remember the statement she made about Somalia (waa caadi and understandable, Somalia waa failed state) wa lakin. I scanned her Twitter she showed love to Ethios waving Sudanese flag iyo Algerians but no Somalis who waved the Sudanese flag too.

I agree she has nice smile
GettyImages-1136153537-920x650.jpg

but when she looks normal waa sida OCTO from Spongebob

Alaa-Salah-glim-final.jpg
latest

Women have always been wearing loose hijab/tobe (body scarf) in Sudan. It's just the white tobe that's been more popular recently. Anyways I noticed after the revolution (new secular constitution signed in early August) less girls are covering their hair and more are wearing tight pants as there's no more dress code laws.

@CaliTedesse

Do you believe Muslim women should be flogged for refusing to wear the hijab? Google Amira Osman and read her case in Sudan. Men should butt out what a woman can and can’t wear. The Muslim world is foked up and this fok up are caused by men and yet, they are preoccupied with the headscarf of a woman. They turned Islam into the Hijab Religion.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Do you believe Muslim women should be flogged for refusing to wear the hijab? Google Amira Osman and read her case in Sudan. Men should butt out what a women can and can’t wear. The Muslim world is foked up and this fok up are caused by men and yet, they are preoccupied with the headscarf of a woman. They turned Islam into the Hijab Religion.
Hell no wearing Hijab is a woman's choice not a mans. I agree with you they did.

@CaliTedesse

Do you believe Muslim women should be flogged for refusing to wear the hijab? Google Amira Osman and read her case in Sudan. Men should butt out what a woman can and can’t wear. The Muslim world is foked up and this fok up are caused by men and yet, they are preoccupied with the headscarf of a woman. They turned Islam into the Hijab Religion.
I remember hijab was strictly enforced around 2011 around the time the south split, and prior to that was in the early 90s during the islamic revolution. It was actually VERY strict in the early 90s, my uncles got in a fight with university staff because they didn't allow my aunt inside campus since her ankles were showing.

The early 00s + post 2013 was a bit iffy because no one was criminalized for showing their hair but women got in trouble if they wore short sleeves, showed legs or wore trousers. Not to mention everyone was in a good mood 2007-2009ish thanks to the oil boom so women were left alone for the most part. If you're very dark (South Sudanese passing) or very pale (Coptic passing) then religious police were more likely to leave you alone. Also if you look wealthy then they don't wanna give you troubles or assume you have an American/British passport so the law didn't apply to you. Anyways the only positive of those ridiculous laws is that people, especially the young generation are very defensive against Islamists that try to dictate what clothing is "halal".