What happened to Muqdisho students?

At all my university degrees I hardly met a isaaq or dir or hawiye it was usually always an Ogaden, Dhulbahante or MJ or another Darood for the guys, though the girls were More mixed

This is totally ridiculous. Please. Just because you haven’t met any it doesn’t mean that they are not there. Madness.

arabic and turkish?:what1::mindblown:

oh boy! The future is somehow darker than the present! Teach English as the only language outside somali and fill the rest of the curriculum with science and fucking math!

arabic and turkish?:what1::mindblown:

oh boy! The future is somehow darker than the present! Teach English as the only language outside somali and fill the rest of the curriculum with science and fucking math!

My cousin raise in xamar speak fluent turkish, and this was in 2012, imagine how many kids go to Turkish sponsored schools now,

hawiye, alwasy turning the land into another foreign influenced place

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My cousin raise in xamar speak fluent turkish, and this was in 2012, imagine how many kids go to Turkish sponsored schools now,

hawiye, alwasy turning the land into another foreign influenced place

That is fundamentally the reason why hawiye lacks a history, they never hold onto their identity and keep it running so it becomes long history to review, they kept switching to new conquerers(italian, zanzibar, Majerten in hobyo, now turks), they easily influenced to ditch their identity so they end up being identity-less in the end because they shift thru so many different rulers.

Majerten Dynasty started in 1750s according to our abtirsi count back to our first sultan ali. We will ensure it continues to stretch by preserving it, the longer u preserve your identity, it's like wine, the longer it ages the more expensive it gets.

Do you guys think this may be due to culture ?
Are hawiye like blacks with anti education culture ?

a lot of the Ogaden students in xamar are taught by ogadens they bring from DDS and NFD

I also remember Puntland asking NFD teachers to come and teach in Puntland.

could it be Puntland and Jubaland and DDS and NFD people value education way more than hawiye like how Chinese value education way more than blacks ?

could it also be parents in Darood lands push their kids harder than hawiye and eley parents ?

Ahmed madobe did an exam for permenant secretary positions, for a 24 position post only Ogaden students and one I-door girl passed in KiSmayo. I do not know what the hell an isaaq girl was doing I KiSmayo anyways the other tribes and clans who all failed claimed Ogaden had more education as they study harder and all the 4 universities in KiSmayo were Ogaden ownedwith igaden professors and Ogaden also had better opportunities in NFD and DDs - sadly Ahmed failed for this bs and used 4:5 to share the seats but decided to give 50% of the posts to Ogaden and the isaaq bird after Mohamed Zubeer protested and since we passed the exams fairly @DR OSMAN failed the exam then cheated by claiming 4:5 was better and so did the buuns and other clans who all failed the Entrance exams. This was 2016

What are you smoking broh? What does this have to do with qabil and stuff? The problem may have something to do with the freedom they have, if the school were more strict in teaching, and make them study hard in school instead of home where they smoke tobacco and on tiktok all they things would be much better, as for the other regions mashallah, Banaadir need to learn from the other regions when it comes to for example security and of course education, instead of asking the cadaan man for help. We can learn from each other and compete, this is the pros of federalism

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Yo I will pay money to any of you HAG niggas if you can read 10 pages of Cat In The Hat on Vocaroo. :mjlol:

GUEST_0a53bc0b-ac19-4cf3-bbf5-24a8f46e755a

Do you guys think this may be due to culture ?
Are hawiye like blacks with anti education culture ?

a lot of the Ogaden students in xamar are taught by ogadens they bring from DDS and NFD

I also remember Puntland asking NFD teachers to come and teach in Puntland.

could it be Puntland and Jubaland and DDS and NFD people value education way more than hawiye like how Chinese value education way more than blacks ?

could it also be parents in Darood lands push their kids harder than hawiye and eley parents ?

Ahmed madobe did an exam for permenant secretary positions, for a 24 position post only Ogaden students and one I-door girl passed in KiSmayo. I do not know what the hell an isaaq girl was doing I KiSmayo anyways the other tribes and clans who all failed claimed Ogaden had more education as they study harder and all the 4 universities in KiSmayo were Ogaden ownedwith igaden professors and Ogaden also had better opportunities in NFD and DDs - sadly Ahmed failed for this bs and used 4:5 to share the seats but decided to give 50% of the posts to Ogaden and the isaaq bird after Mohamed Zubeer protested and since we passed the exams fairly @DR OSMAN failed the exam then cheated by claiming 4:5 was better and so did the buuns and other clans who all failed the Entrance exams. This was 2016
Somaliland has better educational institutions such as Abaarso, Amoud and Sheikh.
they are probably the best

At least we know the curriculum is not completely garbage. These examinations will allow us to have a bench mark on Somali students.

What are you smoking broh? What does this have to do with qabil and stuff? The problem may have something to do with the freedom they have, if the school were more strict in teaching, and make them study hard in school instead of home where they smoke tobacco and on tiktok all they things would be much better, as for the other regions mashallah, Banaadir need to learn from the other regions when it comes to for example security and of course education, instead of asking the cadaan man for help. We can learn from each other and compete, this is the pros of federalism

hawiye sells expired food and expired medicine, killing only God knows how many and steal food meant for maskiin internal refugees and sell it back to them once stolen from UN

the hawiye kid most likely failed because his father raised him with xaraam sparoo money

this is why we need a heavily confederacy state to protect our regions,

as you can see, kids in Afmadow, Doobley and rest of jubaland did fantastically well, no one forces them to smoke, why do you give excuses to hoto kids? who froced them to smoke and dance Niiiko on tiktok all day long?

are you seriously using the fact that hawiye kids smoke as an excuse for failing?

let smoke or fail, i could not care less,

all i care about is the so called federal education minsters constantly trying to waddle his nose in regional educational polices, they could not even fix xamar kids and educate them, what makes you think they can control the education of the entire country?

Funny how farmajo cut off all funding to Jubaland for 4 years and so did hassan before him yet Juabland schools and children did the best

this just shows its not one of money but since Ogaden parents are paying for their kids education, they are forced to make sure they get a return for investment,

this is why i am shocked at those who call for private schools being shut down, what do you think Ogaden kids do and how do you think they pay? they pay it themselves, yet free education in xamar has been a massive failure, this just shows people do not appreciate what is fre,

but when your an Ogaden kid who has to pay for education, you will make sure you speak to the teacher and your kid does not do niiko or tiktok

once again shows that welfare does not work,

wallahi i genuinely thank villa Somalia for cutting 100% of our funding, for we became very self sufficient and relied on our selves,

Kismayo has 4 universities staffed by the best Ogaden lecturers, I was once asked to teach economics in one of their uni, all 4 universities are owned by Ogaden, education is super important and we will never allow villa Somalia and her dirty shty politics to get involved with us

Mayeb they just do not have the culture or the brains these Hawiye,

I have met Ogadens from all over the 3 nations who speak remarkably arabic, when i asked how did they learn they surprised me when they said in dugis,

I am amazed how someone can learn the naxwi of a language and speak so fluently with out ever stepping a foot out of warder or Qoraxey or dagaxbuur,

older Ogaden speak arab and learned in dugsi, like my father and co

we have a natural grasb of learning and we take it with us and normally its Ogaden fathers who teach their own kids,

about couple of years ago i watched a Ogaden camel herding family in DDS somewhere in Emay in extreme wester Ogadeniyai believe, what shocked me and surprised me was this family constantly moves across Ogadeniya seeking pasture for their camels yet the father would teach his kids arab and quran and hadith when ever they set up their aqal hori,

one time his younger son was told he will will stay up all day and learn from his loox wood tablet and do his studies and will not be allowed to come and take a break until the suns ets, the kid was pushed really hard, his is how my parents pushed us in Europe with tuition 7 days a week and of course islamic lessons in the weekend, it was amazing that an Ogaden family in europe from Jubaland originally had the exact same standards with an Ogaden family in 2018 in Ogadeniya

the father really pushed the kids, so did his mother, and like the Chinese kids, we really push our kids, others allow their kids to do niiko and tiktok,

even at 13 i was not allowed to go out with friends, heck even at 14 and 15, i had to revise 7 days a week then work in the family business and was banned from going out except days like eid

the geeljire father was very sophisticated, he sent his camels to berbera and bosaso to be sold but would also educate his kids in deen, quran, hadith and arabic and af somali

this is how Ogaden has survived in ethiopia, hardcore islamic and somali education or they would have been assimilated like many dir ages ago, Ogaden/Absame is very islamic and somali oriented thanks to his educational level

is this why all the top somali islamic scholars are all Absame? shekih somali, umal, shibley, cali sufi etc ?

if you do not see a race obsessed with religious education, they do not do well in secular education, is this why other somalis are behind Ogaden in education because they do not have a culture of being educated in islamic education like Absame?

my family sat down when i was 9 and even at 11 and every Ogden who knew our family came home asking my parents and grand parents what will Teeri junior learn when he goes to uni? I was being pushed to do medicine aged 9, i even had to negotiate to be allowed to do maths/economics

Kids should be beaten and whipped and forced to stay hungry until they revise and come;ete their daily education,

all my non Absame friends at weekend in school child out when i was forced to revise and work for family business, i was whipped if i failed home exams by mum,

it was the best karbash and beaten i ever got and i cant wait to pass it to the next generations,

mum would say "read it again, taban Jir Ogaden Looma Taaliyo" again, Agah, again,

it never did me any harm, in fact it made me a genius where i can come in at uni a whizz through exams in 2 hours i would do a 3 hour exam and still look fresh as i did my revisions for weeks on day whilst other students cramped in their studies"

Thank you Mother For the best beating of my life, it made me a man, indeed behind every successful man is a strong woman :lawd:

I was whipped to revise harder and then harder all through out the day as my Harti, isaaq and Hawiye and Marehan friends smoked robbed year 7 kids off their mobile phones after school

1599588405574.png

1599588266189.png

GemState

36/21
VIP
This is the last year that the Federal Government will be in charge of Benadirs education, from next year onwards it will fall under the local administration, so we will see how they do.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Even if you do get a degree, there are severe lack of jobs.
If they dont focus on vocational training and entrepreneurship, schools in Somalia is a waste of time.
Africa needs and favors the hustlers because they are the job creators. The west and Asia got state backing that african countries dont have to kickstart industries
I'm a big fan of vocational schools. Carpentery, Masonry, Electrician, Plumbing, Welding, Machinist are the backbone of civilization as well as the economy of a country.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
I'm a big fan of vocational schools. Carpentery, Masonry, Electrician, Plumbing, Welding, Machinist are the backbone of civilization as well as the economy of a country.
Simple stuff like vocational training is the main reason why countries like Pakistan and India manages to stay afloat during their hardships.
The average Sahil and Sajeer can go make a living even though they might get paid in peanuts.
If they werent able sidaa dadkeena kole, they would have overtaken Europe claiming refugee status.

Trending

Latest posts