What happened to Muqdisho students?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How can 7k students fail at the same time? This is ridiculous I've never seen or heard something like this, even from a failed Country like Somalia.

Yikes is this the future for Somalia? :tacky:

What's your opinion?

Gibiin-Udug

Do you blame the government or the students?

I blame the government, I heard the kids have to take the test in 3 different languages, Turkish, Arabic and Somali. It's going to confuse them.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
How can 7k students fail at the same time? This is ridiculous I've never seen or heard something like this, even from a failed Country like Somalia.

What's your opinion?
social media happened. most probably dropped out to become Facebook famous perhaps. This sounds weird how did 7k fail? Impossible laaa. source?

Gibiin-Udug

social media happened. most probably dropped out to become Facebook famous perhaps. This sounds weird how did 7k fail? Impossible laaa. source?
Straight from the minister of the education mouth. He actually said 8k and some change have failed, the media only picked to report 7k.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening

I blame the government, I heard the kids have to take the test in 3 different languages, Turkish, Arabic and Somali. It's going to confuse them.
I don't think it's the languages that are hard. African kids are smart and the problem isn't that it's probably the lack of good teachers. There's not much teaching schools in somalia, anyone can teach without a degree

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

What's your opinion?

This is the great thing about federalism, we can pinpoint who is holding us back by being separate from each other, imagine this was unified state and centralized, we wouldn't be able to see where the dead weight is and where the productive regions are. I say we should expand the competition to include businesses reporting back their earnings each month-quarter-year and then sectors. We should compete in our health statistics, i want raw stats on each region where the healthiest people are in Somalia and thru federalism this achieveable now.

We should compete on who has the most roads, airports, ports. Which region is the easiest to travel and access, which region has reached self sufficiency in electricity consumption. I want metrics on everything.

I love the Federation when we start using it, no more hiding behind abbe siyad or somalinimo, each tuulo-degmo-state will have to answer for it's own people, state right. As farole said 'hamar is federal, the regions are indepedent and free'

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Even if you do get a degree, there are severe lack of jobs.
If they dont focus on vocational training and entrepreneurship, schools in Somalia is a waste of time.
Africa needs and favors the hustlers because they are the job creators. The west and Asia got state backing that african countries dont have to kickstart industries

Apparently the students are too busy shitposting on FB, begging for likes on YouTube and dancing in Tiktok. With the amount of people present on social media from Mogadishu I am not as shocked

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

The problem is Xamar has two government. Local one and federal one. Who is responsible for education in Xamar so we can blame them. In PL responsible for its education so it easy to track if anything happen.

HAG are bad on how to governor :stopit: .

Teflon

Inactive
VIP

Why do they have to take the test in turkish :deadmanny:
Exams should just be in somali and arabic only

Even if you do get a degree, there are severe lack of jobs.
If they dont focus on vocational training and entrepreneurship, schools in Somalia is a waste of time.
Africa needs and favors the hustlers because they are the job creators. The west and Asia got state backing that african countries dont have to kickstart industries

Exactly without entrepreneurs creating jobs these kids would have useless degrees and no job prospects we need job creators hence why we need an honest stable government strong federal systemExactly without entrepreneurs creating jobs these kids would have useless degrees and no job prospects we need job creators hence why we need an honest stable government strong federal system

Do you guys think this may be due to culture ?
Are hawiye like blacks with anti education culture ?

a lot of the Ogaden students in xamar are taught by ogadens they bring from DDS and NFD

I also remember Puntland asking NFD teachers to come and teach in Puntland.

could it be Puntland and Jubaland and DDS and NFD people value education way more than hawiye like how Chinese value education way more than blacks ?

could it also be parents in Darood lands push their kids harder than hawiye and eley parents ?

Ahmed madobe did an exam for permenant secretary positions, for a 24 position post only Ogaden students and one I-door girl passed in KiSmayo. I do not know what the hell an isaaq girl was doing I KiSmayo anyways the other tribes and clans who all failed claimed Ogaden had more education as they study harder and all the 4 universities in KiSmayo were Ogaden ownedwith igaden professors and Ogaden also had better opportunities in NFD and DDs - sadly Ahmed failed for this bs and used 4:5 to share the seats but decided to give 50% of the posts to Ogaden and the isaaq bird after Mohamed Zubeer protested and since we passed the exams fairly @DR OSMAN failed the exam then cheated by claiming 4:5 was better and so did the buuns and other clans who all failed the Entrance exams. This was 2016

Maybe the average hawiye just does not value education like Darood does

DDS gives 20% of uninpaces to kids form Puntland central Somalia Djibouti and Somaliland. We never see kids from isaaq or dir or hawiye coming and it’s only MJ who value it.

Absame kids across the horn get a free automatic place for DDs university places as they can automatically get passport no matter where they are from due to ancestral rights. Cabdi iley made it easier for us since he opens an office in Jigjiga as dira daba pspsort office is too far. My father was gona send my brother who was given a uni place in Jigjiga or any other uni in the country after Sudan rejected him since he was born in Europe but decided to do medicine in another country.

At all my university degrees I hardly met a isaaq or dir or hawiye it was usually always an Ogaden, Dhulbahante or MJ or another Darood for the guys, though the girls were More mixed

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Why do they have to take the test in turkish :deadmanny:
Exams should just be in somali and arabic only
The answer is simple. There is no fuction government. PL was facing same issue in Faroole time. And we done it. Godaax only concern was PL certification and didnt fix the main points that related to his job.

Sabu

Carpe diem cras.
At all my university degrees I hardly met a isaaq or dir or hawiye it was usually always an Ogaden, Dhulbahante or MJ or another Darood for the guys, though the girls were More mixed

You the type nigga to ask qabiils during Somali Society ?

:deadrose:

Trending