What happened to Muna Kay and her sister?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Shes barely active on snapchat, she posted a chilling snap today and said if she doesn't make it to 2020, she hopes her daughter shares her story. What happened to her sister? Is she still in jail?

I hope the lizard Kheire doesn't kill her. He's already threatened her but I hope she makes it alive and leaves shithole Muqdisho.

My prayers are with muna Kay.

Shes barely active on snapchat, she posted a chilling snap today and said if she doesn't make it to 2020, she hopes her daughter shares her story. What happened to her sister? Is she still in jail?

I hope the lizard Kheire doesn't kill her. He's already threatened her but I hope she makes it alive and leaves shithole Muqdisho.

My prayers are with muna Kay.
She's a clueless concubine who cares what happened to her sister kkk

I’ve banned @World from this thread.

If you’re reading this, you’re disgusting bastard.
what did he say?

Why is farmaajo not addressing this situation or do they just want to silence anyone that is against them. Hopefully, he learns to respect democracy when he flies from Garowe.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
what did he say?

Why is farmaajo not addressing this situation or do they just want to silence anyone that is against them. Hopefully, he learns to respect democracy when he flies from Garowe.
He said muna kay’s Daughter should be killed!

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
You guys are disgusting.
muna kay is innocent till provem guily. walahi somali legal system needs work. healthy oppisition is nothing to be scared of or threatened by. she doesnt deserve all this backlash. people need to be just with others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending