What happened to Mo-G?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Regent fell off hard asf wallahi it actually makes me sad my block had beef with P.O for years them goons running downtown is a big threat :mjlol:

I miss when Regent was lit wallahi they used to bully tf outta p.o :damn:

Thing is Regent was always stronger than P.O it’s just Regent is dealing with problems from the inside and p.o is taking advantage:mjcry:

Halal gang is fucked tho they aren’t coming back. Let’s just pray that stn does damage to p.o :mjcry:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
RIP Chief Ano.

I am blasting Puffy Lz - Pull Up as we speak bro. People saying he stopped making music after Smokey got murked. Whats true bout that? @FendiFanatic @Factz Nigga is talented man

Mixed with a little bit of Persian ayyyy

Regent fell off hard asf wallahi it actually makes me sad my block had beef with P.O for years them goons running downtown is a big threat :mjlol:

Thing is Regent was always stronger than P.O it’s just Regent is dealing with problems from the inside and p.o is taking advantage:mjcry:

Halal gang is fucked tho they aren’t coming back. Let’s just pray that stn does damage to p.o :mjcry:
Rip ano and smoke ilahay ha unaxaristo halal gang

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
RIP Chief Ano.

I am blasting Puffy Lz - Pull Up as we speak bro. People saying he stopped making music after Smokey got murked. Whats true bout that? @FendiFanatic @Factz Nigga is talented man

Mixed with a little bit of Persian ayyyy
Puffy stopped making music before SmokeDawg died he didn’t quit tho he just dry for content he’ll be back
I think frenchy gonna be the one to actually make it out of the dot
You niggas don’t know when frenchie dropped real waryas he was a nobody and Mo-G ran the fucking dot he had the city on locks. And with drake co-signing him he really was about to make it out. Too bad tho

Frenchie is just an local artist. I’m ngl he has the city on lockdown sometimes but he ain’t making it past the border. My bet rn is on robin banks

MO-G just signed a management deal, was working with Fetty Wap's producer and has a mixtape/album on the way, and he was in LA in August, he linked up with Master P. Stop hating on the man. He's making moves.

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
MO-G just signed a management deal, was working with Fetty Wap's producer and has a mixtape/album on the way, and he was in LA in August, he linked up with Master P. Stop hating on the man. He's making moves.
How was I hating on him I clearly said I f*ck with regent heavy and that 2015 Mo-G was better than any current Toronto rapper

He said he’s taking rap seriously this year let’s hope he’s right. His first song back which was black rabba was good

All of them reagent man left their ends and are too scared to come back. Every song Mo g has made since Wiggins has been trash. And he had the audacity to say he was just playing and release another trash track

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Mo g was a icon, first somali rapper that went viral, a lot of people in london even started listening to him 2016 his song was everywhere even harlem spartans were playing him on snap and shit, he fell off and now french is top mali internationally

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Mo g was a icon, first somali rapper that went viral, a lot of people in london even started listening to him 2016 his song was everywhere even harlem spartans were playing him on snap and shit, he fell off and now french is top mali internationally
Tbh I would give top5 the edge in terms of clout because he gets more views and has an ovo co-sign. I’m deffo taking frenchie over him in a heartbeat tho

Knaan sxb. Niggas was blasting waving flag everywhere and then he disappeared

Puffy stopped making music before SmokeDawg died he didn’t quit tho he just dry for content he’ll be back

You niggas don’t know when frenchie dropped real waryas he was a nobody and Mo-G ran the fucking dot he had the city on locks. And with drake co-signing him he really was about to make it out. Too bad tho

Frenchie is just an local artist. I’m ngl he has the city on lockdown sometimes but he ain’t making it past the border. My bet rn is on robin banks
WHAT smoke dawg died?

Wasn't puffy lz some kinda racist screaming animal ape sounds in front of smoke dawg STUPID TIMO JILEEC PRISON thinking he's da somalian puff daddy,i aint gonna lie i like rockin he's jamz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending