What happened to K’naan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K'naan lost his Somali card when he tried to put that show out full of stereotypes.
Why would he do that though? It was one of the weirdest moves I seen an artist pull. Was he really trying to suck up to white peoole and distance himself from somalis

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Why would he do that though? It was one of the weirdest moves I seen an artist pull. Was he really trying to suck up to white peoole and distance himself from somalis

He started gaining a following with the release of the dusty foot philosopher album around 2004, I remember burning it to a CD and making all my friends and teachers listen to a Somali rapper that was actually good. He kept getting bigger and bigger and I was one of his biggest supporters back then. It really confused me when he (from Toronto) attempted to do the HBO series about the negative propaganda that drew so much anti Somali sentiments from right wing politicians in Minnisota. The actors were 90% non Somali which was even more strange. Anyways I am glad the community nipped it in the bud before it caught fire :)

He is an idiot. Stupid is as stupid does :manny:.
maxresdefault.jpg

fake friends :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts