What happened to K’naan?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Last I heard of him he was making a Somali documentary that triggered a bunch of fat Xalimos and anorexic Abdi's in minsesota. I believe he went into hiding.

lupita-knaan-440x270.jpg

Lupita left him after 'secretly' dating K'Naan

His Still heart broken.... :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
He had an hbo show coming out but got scrapped due to protest in Minnesota https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...knaan-warsame-kathryn-bigelow-1202159733/amp/

I remember this, I am glad it got scrapped because the timing was really bad and the image of somalis in MN was negative due to the biased media. K'naan who is talented musically wise, wanted to do a movie that played into the misconception and propaganda by the alt-right. I wish the movie was based on all our positive accomplishments :)

Tukraq

VIP
I remember this, I am glad it got scrapped because the timing was really bad and the image of somalis in MN was negative due to the biased media. K'naan who is talented musically wise, wanted to do a movie that played into the misconception and propaganda by the alt-right. I wish the movie was based on all our positive accomplishments :)
Not even a movie a show series:siilaanyolaugh:
That may of had several seasons on hbo:mjlol: brother was trying to get that bag producing this:pachah1:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Well if u r not talented. U kinda disappear away like Lady Gaga
Lady Gaga is really talented. That movie revealed her immense musical and acting talent. She's way more authentic than Fake popstars like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lady Gaga is really talented. That movie revealed her immense musical and acting talent. She's way more authentic than Fake popstars like Katy Perry and Taylor Swift.

Ok i will grant her a good acting debut. Even tho i will NEVER watch that movie, And even tho romantic movies are my forte. I simply reject her on cringe worth basis. For one reason or another, i dont like her. Her music, nor her looks.

I do adore Taylor Swift tho. Her music videos where she plays a psycho ex posh girl friend was bombastic. Love lyrics lines like "I get drunk on Jealousy" I think its called Blank Face

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Ok i will grant her a good acting debut. Even tho i will NEVER watch that movie, And even tho romantic movies are my forte. I simply reject her on cringe worth basis. For one reason or another, i dont like her. Her music, nor her looks.

I do adore Taylor Swift tho. Her music videos where she plays a psycho ex posh girl friend was bombastic. Love lyrics lines like "I get drunk on Jealousy" I think its called Blank Face

*Blank Space. Most of her songs sound the same tbh. She has been singing the same garbage over and over again for the past 10 years. Lady Gaga is more versatile and now Officially eclipsed Taylor Swift after her Oscar win.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
*Blank Space. Most of her songs sound the same tbh. She has been singing the same garbage over and over again for the past 10 years. Lady Gaga is more versatile and now Officially eclipsed Taylor Swift after her Oscar win.

Well to each his or her own i guess. I dont think i have ever sat thru a full song of Gaga or will watch any movie of hers. Oscar or not., she is not my thang. Maybe i judge ugly people, i dont know :(

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Well to each his or her own i guess. I dont think i have ever sat thru a full song of Gaga or will watch any movie of hers. Oscar or not., she is not my thang. Maybe i judge ugly people, i dont know :(
Have you read this book
The Intimacy Maelstrom by Linda whatever her last name was?

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
nope. Tell me what it is about>?
There's one fascinating quote about hideousness and how ugly people desperately try to hide it in this book. Lady Gaga reminds me of this quote. Even her costar -Bradley Cooper- called her ugly.
IMG_20190326_084249.jpg

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Interesting. This is a low class writing stuff. Probably by an American. It seems Caroline and Ron belong together .Two awkward fks.

Status
Not open for further replies.