What happened to Cushitic elites of Kingdom of Kush

It would be wrong to categorise Habeshas as a Semitic people. People on here tend to over-emphasise the minor Sabean admixture they carry.

Overall, i've seen Caucasoid Habeshas Irl that only look Hamitic & have no Semitic features.

As everyone can see a certain someone, whom I don't know, has delted my posts...I wonder why they'd feel the need to.

@Scrollery first of all wdym by "western Punt"? Tigrayits inhabited most of Punt and all the central spots. For example Adulis in Eritrea was an ancient port in Punt and had a very rich and dominant cultre along the coast. Adulis used to be called "Zewla" or "Zela". I suspect that when the Puntites got forced to move further south and colonised the Somali coast they named Zeila after Adulis. Just a guess tho.

@Scrollery also the people of Eritrea don't have more Semitic blood than Somalis. In fact, they have no clan or tribal heritage to any Semites. Somalis have more Arab blood in their DNA and it's clearly shown by DNA studies and history. Did u know that Berbera was used owned by Arabs as well as other coastal towns? Or that Mujerteens frequently mixed with Arabs? All our major clans originate from Yemen too, unless ur ancestors were liars who wanted to be Arab real bad

As everyone can see a certain someone, whom I don't know, has delted my posts...I wonder why they'd feel the need to.

@Scrollery first of all wdym by "western Punt"? Tigrayits inhabited most of Punt and all the central spots. For example Adulis in Eritrea was an ancient port in Punt and had a very rich and dominant cultre along the coast. Adulis used to be called "Zewla" or "Zela". I suspect that when the Puntites got forced to move further south and colonised the Somali coast they named Zeila after Adulis. Just a guess tho.

@Scrollery also the people of Eritrea don't have more Semitic blood than Somalis. In fact, they have no clan or tribal heritage to any Semites. Somalis have more Arab blood in their DNA and it's clearly shown by DNA studies and history. Did u know that Berbera was used owned by Arabs as well as other coastal towns? Or that Mujerteens frequently mixed with Arabs? All our major clans originate from Yemen too, unless ur ancestors were liars who wanted to be Arab real bad
We've already went over this, but it seems like you'd prefer to stick to lies. Ethnic Somalis on average have no Semitic admixture.

Somalis have got nothing to do with Yemen or the rest of Arabia.

Are you illiterate? Nowhere in my post did i say they have 0% Semitic blood, they have 15-20% Sabean admix which is minor.

Last edited:
https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017...an-first-documented-by-the-ancient-egyptians/

The Kushites were driven further and further up the Nile, ending up in Ethiopia. They abandoned Meroe in the 1st century AD, allowing the Blemmye/Beja kingdom (600 BC-300AD) to take over the territories previously held by them. The two groups were separate at least during the period of the Beja kingdom and they were not politically linked. The Beja inherited Kush after the Kushites were gone.

https://www.thevintagenews.com/2017...an-first-documented-by-the-ancient-egyptians/

The Kushites were driven further and further up the Nile, ending up in Ethiopia. They abandoned Meroe in the 1st century AD, allowing the Blemmye/Beja kingdom (600 BC-300AD) to take over the territories previously held by them. The two groups were separate at least during the period of the Beja kingdom and they were not politically linked. The Beja inherited Kush after the Kushites were gone.

tenor[1].gif

It's staggering how dedicated non-Somali pretenders on here are in trying to change our past. Leave them to their devices - suffice to say, based on the degree of their obsession with us, these individuals have no meaningful future

Trending