What happened to Amaal Nuux?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she doesn't want to sell her soul. You guys do realise that these "celebrities" are puppets and casting couch prostitutes right?
These deviants practise Satanism and offer up sacrifices so that the Zionists allow them to be in the spotlight.

All that glitters is not gold Somaliyeey.

Last edited:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Dunno who she is but checking from her instagram... good that she fell off. Seems like she's on that SJW ish as im guessing she lives in uganda?

Maybe she doesn't want to sell her soul. You guys do realise that these "celebrities" are puppets and casting couch prostitutes right?
These deviants practise Satanism and offer up sacrifices so that the Zionists allow them to be in the spotlight.

You and @Cognitivedissonance can be great friends.
I do agree with you though.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Same clan kulaha nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waas as far as I am concerned you're enemy numero uno, shoot first & ask questions later ba tagan nahay, if it moves best believe it's on sight.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

literally sold out with none of the benefits. She's some drug dealers hoe.

Don't @ me again nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waase about you'd be great friends motherfuck the friendship I ride alone.
That's not how you speak to a fellow member of the ummah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending